Stealing focus from other apps

Default Stealing focus from other apps

This really drives me crazy. Why table waiting for my action keeps stealing focus from other apps (including other tables)??? I mean some table is waiting for my action and I want to click for example cashier menu item at PS lobby. But as soon as I click lobby window table steals focus and mouse cursor mysteriously jumps to that table. I just need tables waiting for my action to popup above the other tables, nothing else, I want NO FOCUS STEALING.

There is a groupbox "Stealing focus from other Applications", I tried all settings, but always th same result, table keeps stealing focus.
    Last edited by Fido789; 11-29-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Hi,

In the Hot keys tab > Popup > Poppig up tables > What have you got Stealig focus from other Applications set to?

Please try changing it to Do Nothing and this should work, If not i will need your log file, Go to the setup tab > send logs to table ninja

Attached the file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

In the Hot keys tab > Popup > Poppig up tables > What have you got Stealig focus from other Applications set to?

Please try changing it to Do Nothing and this should work, If not i will need your log file, Go to the setup tab > send logs to table ninja

Attached the file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name
    Thank you for the reply, sideshow. Yes, the situation is exactly as you wrote. Setting it to Do Nothing was the first thing I tried, but with no luck. I will send you logs later today.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, sideshow. Yes, the situation is exactly as you wrote. Setting it to "Do Nothing" has no effect at all. I will send you logs later today.

Hi,

So even with it set to do nothing the issue is fixed or not? Are you using table under the mouse or table in foreground? Let me know when you have the logs sent and i will review them right away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

So even with it set to do nothing the issue is fixed or not? Are you using table under the mouse or table in foreground? Let me know when you have the logs sent and i will review them right away.
    It is not fixed no matter what I do. I am using "Table under mouse". I just sent you requested files, thanks.