TB2 Hot Keys

Thread: TB2 Hot Keys

Default TB2 Hot Keys

Dear TB2.

I had to reinstall my software, but for some reason my hot keys are not working. It shows that it is configured, but when I push the bet Button it slides it all the way across to go all in, but does not click the all in. I was trying to run with HEM2 at the same time.

What settings do I need to click in the testing area Aero or not or? As well how do I check to make sure TN2 is the Adminstrator? Maybe this will help I don't think I did that yet.

Please read this thread and do all described in first post
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...ps-tricks.html
    and in post #4

Im using windows8 so what other things may I need to do to get it to work properly?

If you are using Windows 8 then for disabling UAC you need to change the registery key
    to do this go to the following location

Location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System

Key: EnableLUA

Value data: 0

Reboot your PC

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    If you are using Windows 8 then for disabling UAC you need to change the registery key
    to do this go to the following location

Location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System

Key: EnableLUA

Value data: 0

Reboot your PC
    Is that to turn the UAC off or is that to do someting else. When I type that location in I can't find it what am I exactly looking for or looking to do here?

Thanks,

Hi,

See this thread on how to completely disable UAC How to Disable User Account Control in Windows 8 » TekRevue

If you continue to have problems please send me your log file and i can review it and see what is causing the issue, To send the log file simply go to the setup tab > send logs to table ninja

This will create a zipped file, please attach that file to an email and send it to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback