Taking notes on stars - back space tab not working

Default Taking notes on stars - back space tab not working

Hi,

In-game I'm not able to use the backspace tab when trying to take notes on Stars. On the other hand the delete tab is working. However, I do need the backspace tab as that's much more comfortable multi-tabling.

I have even tried to turn off UAC but nothing happened. Aside from that, I don't have any issue with the backspace tab when not using tableninja 2.

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance

Hi Asusual33

It sounds like you have Send backspace to betbox enabled, if you go to the hot keys tab > actions > bet box disable this and then backspace will work
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi Asusual33

It sounds like you have Send backspace to betbox enabled, if you go to the hot keys tab > actions > bet box disable this and then backspace will work
    I checked that out but all is unchecked :s.. any other suggestions?

Hi Asusual33

Can you please send me your log file to review it and see what is causing this issue.

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread or an explanation of the issue
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi Asusual33

Can you please send me your log file to review it and see what is causing this issue.

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread or an explanation of the issue
    Hi, I've just sent it. Anyway, I forgot to add that there is definitely an issue with my Tableninja 2, besides the backspace tab issue. Every time I start the tableninja 2. While it's opening, a square-like red color line appears out of nowhere besides my mouse cursor which then "extends" to the right side for a few inches before it disappears again. This usually stops once my tableninja2 has been loaded properly. However, it seems that it also happens in-game. It even sometimes make my pc hang while I'm playing but it seems, that one way or the another, I think it's associated with my backspace tab. (BTW MY backspace tab works when tableninja 2 is on BUT ONLY NOT WHEN I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NOTE ON STARS.) Just kindly try to check this issue too. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks i have received your logs via email we will review them and reply back asap, in regards to the red line this is not a bug, this is to show when TN2 is waiting for an action to complete, however you can disable this by going to the Hot keys tab > advanced Disable Show visually when TN2 is waiting for action to complete.