TN2 is moving option windows

Default TN2 is moving option windows

Hi,

as you can see in the picture, TN2 is always moving the pop up window to random places. It usually pops up right next to the arrow (everything else would be silly right) but TN moves it to whatever place it likes as soon as I try to select anything. It does the same with all similar option windows/popups.

TN2 thread.png

Hi,

If you go to the Hot keys tab > Popup > Popping up tables > Disable If table has a Popup centre it on the table

let me know if this helps
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

lol it was disabled before, so I tried out what happened when I enable it and the issue was still there. Then I disabled it again and now it works. Thanks ha.

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback