pop up like ps.

Thread: pop up like ps.

Default pop up like ps.

hi,
    when the tables pop up when action required is checked.. ( and stealing focus from otheer app is on do NOTHING!!! )
    tn2 is continiously stealing my mouse to go to tables that require action.
    i do not want tn2 to do stuff with my mouse, never.
    under popping up tbales and stealign focus from other apps i got everything UNCHECKED.
    i tried toying around with checking and unchecking but it remains the same problem.
    i want my tables to pop up, just like in PS.
    but i do NOT want my mouse being moved for me

Hi Joppiesaus

Please make sure you have the latest version, Have you bring mouse to table in foreground checked? If so uncheck it, I have just tested your issue on PS and when I am in another application focus is not taken, In PS also go to options > Advanced multi table options > Tournaments and Sit and go untick all options here
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

hi, the above doesnt change anything.
    the focus is mostly stolen when i click on ps lobbys

Hi,

Yes this is something we are aware of and are working on it, we hope to have it fixed asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback