HUD only showing sessions stats, not ALL hand historys PLEASE HELP! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grulko View Post
    Hi, could you please explain me how can this be a problem? I mean in which reasons?
    My problem is that sometimes I meet my friend at ZOOM tables and I have imported some his hands from the past, because we had some coachings before. And now till I am playing table without him everything is fine, but since he is sitted on my table, my hud start to be missplaced (thats the first issue) and it shows me only session hands in his HUD while on the other players I have all the history hands.

Can you please help me with this?
    If you are coaching or importing hands from a friend to review for any reason you should never import them to your own database. You should create a separate database for those hands.

This problem can be caused if you are sharing hands which is against the rules at almost all of the sites we support. We generally will not provide tech support for problems caused by sharing hands or importing purchased hands as we can't be seen to condone this behavior that the sites we support do not allow. I would suggest that you start a new database and only import your own original hand histories without any of the hands they shared with you. If your poker site finds out you are using hands in your database you did not play in you run the risk of having your poker account closed and funds confiscated.

Because you imported their hands, which have their hole cards for every single one of their hands in your database, HM2 thinks they are a hero and as such treats them as a hero when you encounter them at a table. This means it is going to show their session stats in the HUD instead of their lifetime HUD.

First you need to access your database in pgadmin and open a SQL window

start > programs > postgresql > pgadmin > connect to the sql server > then connect to the database

tools > query tools > clear the text in the SQL Editor window

1)

select * from players where optimizationstatus != 0

Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

This will show all the players marked as hero's. They should note the ID of the player that they want to un-make as a hero then

2)

update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = {player_id of player}

Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

so for example, "update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = 1232"

Once that is done launch HM2 and that player won't be a hero and other players moved against that player will not count towards vs hero stats. No need to reimport DB or anything after that. If you keep on sharing hands like this then you will need to update this again before playing.

Hey similiar problem here. When looking into replayer (when playing everything is ok) there are only session hands. When on HUD table options I will check "session hands" only red background appear but numbers exaclty the same, when uncheck it then red backgrounddisappear but numbers still are the same. I have done this:
    pgAdmin3.jpg

but when clear this row it always back to this value.

Player "Ja" is alias for all my screennames on all sites.
    Last edited by El_Bandito; 12-13-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: ad last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Bandito View Post
    Hey similiar problem here. When looking into replayer (when playing everything is ok) there are only session hands. When on HUD table options I will check "session hands" only red background appear but numbers exaclty the same, when uncheck it then red backgrounddisappear but numbers still are the same. I have done this:

but when clear this row it always back to this value.

Player "Ja" is alias for all my screennames on all sites.
    The instructions above are only to be used for non-hero screen names.

Make sure the Replayer > Options > [ ] 'Use stats up to day of hand' is unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The instructions above are only to be used for non-hero screen names.

Make sure the Replayer > Options > [ ] 'Use stats up to day of hand' is unchecked.
    Using holdem manager for years, using this option for years but now cannot find it. Where it is?

P.S. And also it would be strange if that helps as I am looking to my latest hands so HUD doesn't show older hands that this which I am review. (I am looking into last session and see data only from this session - also for HERO)
    Last edited by El_Bandito; 12-13-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Bandito View Post
    Using holdem manager for years, using this option for years but now cannot find it. Where it is?
    See picture in this FAQ - it's in the options bottom left of replayer screen:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+Options+Icon

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    See picture in this FAQ - it's in the options bottom left of replayer screen:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+Options+Icon
    Thanks. That helps - it was behind my HUD - this is why I was looking it only in the up-right corner. But question is why when this option is checked HM2 cuts hands played before current session (so also before day of hand).

It shows the stats prior to that day, not up to the moment the hands were played.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey guys,

I'm basically having this same issue. When I start a new session, the HUD is only showing the hands that I have played while sitting at this table. I went through the basics of fixing this and went to PGAdminIII to update my name. It's got a "|24" behind it, but it won't let me save if I end up removing any part of it in the 2nd row.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What is your HUD Settings - Common Settings - General - Overhang set to? Set it to 0.

Make sure that your HUD Options - HUD Filters - Last x months is set to between 1 and 120.

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...dbrky/null.png

Quote Originally Posted by amwilliams View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm basically having this same issue. When I start a new session, the HUD is only showing the hands that I have played while sitting at this table.
    Are you talking about your HUD or the opponent's HUDs? Your HUD should only show your table/session stats by design.

I went through the basics of fixing this and went to PGAdminIII to update my name. It's got a "|24" behind it, but it won't let me save if I end up removing any part of it in the 2nd row.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys!
    24 = Winning Poker Network (WPN). Is that where you play?

These instructions are to be used on non-hero screen names that have incorrectly been identified as a hero because you imported a lot of their hands that have holecards (perhaps a friend shared hands with you, which should not be done since it is against the terms of service at every site we support) and now the database thinks an opponent is a hero.

The easiest fix for this is just create a new database and only import your own played/hero hands from your archive folder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

Hi , I tried to do those but my POSTGRESQL is not connected to the server with a RED X sign next to postgreSQL,,,what should I do? I cannot see any hand on apponnant but only current session hand !