HUD only showing sessions stats, not ALL hand historys PLEASE HELP! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by naninani1 View Post
    Hi, im experiencing the same problem just like all of them.
    Everytime when I start my HM2 from the very beginning I'll get the full hand history and stats with the tables, but just after a few hands all of them resets to 0!! Then when i open new tables everything is reset just like AusChatz mentioned above.
    I did all the method that are mentioned above but non of them really helps even with the enabling hudfuncapp.exe etc on my firewall , show hidden files etc. My windows 7 is up to date. Im using ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS 7 with put on game mode everytime when playing poker.

Help me pls,

and thanks in advance.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Also check the Table HUD Options and make sure it is set to [x] All Hands

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD.

Make sure that your HUD Options > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and the HUD Options > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

See these FAQs for more info:
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...7D+HUD+Filters
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nament+Filters

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.

Please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What is your HUD Settings - Common Settings - General - Overhang set to? Set it to 0.

Make sure that your HUD Options - HUD Filters - Last x months is set to between 1 and 120.

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...dbrky/null.png
    My pgadmin doesn't look anything like the screenshot after the database has been open is there any other way to resolve this problem as it out of control spending this cash on software and not being able to use it properly

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing? The easiest solution is to create a new database and only import the hands you actually played from your archive folder. Do not import any hero hands of other players that play at your tables.

*Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing? The easiest solution is to create a new database and only import the hands you actually played from your archive folder. Do not import any hero hands of other players that play at your tables.

*Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands
    actually sorry I wasn't expanding far enough but I have now done this and also tried to create a new database and I continue to have the same problem with the new database as well as the old one any other suggestions where I may be going wrong

Did you only import your own played hands to the new database? Is there any chance your archived hands folder has hands from another hero screen name on the same site/network? It sounds like you have more than one hero (either bought some hands, had friend give you hands, or you have more than one screen name for the network).

Can you post a screen shot of what you see in pgadmin when trying to attempt steps 4 and 5 in the post by udbrky you quoted above?

Did you only import your own played hands to the new database? Is there any chance your archived hands folder has hands from another hero screen name on the same site/network? It sounds like you have more than one hero (either bought some hands, had friend give you hands, or you have more than one screen name for the network).

Can you post a screen shot of what you see in pgadmin when trying to attempt steps 4 and 5 in the post by udbrky you quoted above?
    This is what I get but for some reason this issue with the hud only happens when I play 10nl zoom but is fine playing 25nl zoom PGADMIN.png

That highlighted current player is your screen name, right? Can you please explain your problem in detail so we are sure it is the same as the OP of this thread? Is the problem with your hero hud only showing session stats or the villain's HUDs only showing session stats? Are they all colored red instead of black? Is the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' option on or off? If you click the Table HUD Settings button (gear icon) is the Options > [x] All Hands enabled?

That highlighted current player is your screen name, right? Can you please explain your problem in detail so we are sure it is the same as the OP of this thread? Is the problem with your hero hud only showing session stats or the villain's HUDs only showing session stats? Are they all colored red instead of black? Is the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' option on or off? If you click the Table HUD Settings button (gear icon) is the Options > [x] All Hands enabled?
    This is what keeps happening I can play for days rack up a couple of thousand hands like you see in this picture at the 5nl zoom then come back to play sometimes an hour later or day later and my hud stats will reset showing my hud with no hands at the table but still show my opponents hud will be fine with however many hands ive played against them in the past then when i go to the main hm2 page it still shows that i have thousands of hands at that stake and i can even see the hands automatically upload and add to those thousand hands but the hud iam playing with will be at however many hands since it reset it self hm2 issue.png

It doesn't sound like you are having any problems. Everything is working as designed if I am understanding your explanation.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:

1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

Default HUD hands issue

Hi, could you please explain me how can this be a problem? I mean in which reasons?
    My problem is that sometimes I meet my friend at ZOOM tables and I have imported some his hands from the past, because we had some coachings before. And now till I am playing table without him everything is fine, but since he is sitted on my table, my hud start to be missplaced (thats the first issue) and it shows me only session hands in his HUD while on the other players I have all the history hands.

Can you please help me with this?