Average strength as a stat?

Default Average strength as a stat?

hey I want to end up with a stats which tell me when someone shoves in a certain spot, how strong a range they use. The "strength" score in NC would really great, but how can I get that into a stat form to use in my Hud/pop ups.

Feel free to just refer me to some page where this has already been discussed/solved.
    Kind regards,
    Colin

No direction but to trust the final destination

You need your regular note definition but it has to have $cardrange in the description. Now you need to make a composite definition and put NC."MyDefinition".AverageStrength as the expression and then add the composite definition to your HUD

Composite Definitions - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

OK thanks for your help, i seem to have this working with some notes but not with others, when I test some they are just saying "NOT FOUND FOR PLAYER".
    Any ideas what might cause this?

That means the note wasn't found for the player. If it is there in tools->player notes then try to add it to the HUD and make sure the hand you load in a replayer matches in size/type (e.g. 6 max cash versus 9 max MTT) to what was shown in tools->player notes and it should come up
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

It's possible to use the "$averagestrength" variable for such definitions? I tried use this variable, but result was always "100%"

Quote Originally Posted by vyvojer View Post
    It's possible to use the "$averagestrength" variable for such definitions? I tried use this variable, but result was always "100%"
    It's not possible

You need your regular note definition but it has to have $cardrange in the description. Now you need to make a composite definition and put NC."MyDefinition".AverageStrength as the expression and then add the composite definition to your HUD

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It's not possible

Thanks. I understand now, how to use AverageStrength in composite definitions
    For what purpose use "$averagestrength" in regular definitions?

Quote Originally Posted by vyvojer View Post
    I really can't think of any way to better explain this than I already did so maybe a screenshot helps?

For what purpose use "$averagestrength" in regular definitions?
    $averagestrength - Prints a value that shows the player's average strength for this note. See NoteCaddy General Strength - Assaultware Wiki for more details. Must be used in conjunction with $cardrange, $flophandrange, $turnhandrange, or $riverhandrange

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I really can't think of any way to better explain this than I already did so maybe a screenshot helps?

Hm. Did you read my message? It wasn't question. It was affirmative:

$averagestrength - Prints a value that shows the player's average strength for this note. See NoteCaddy General Strength - Assaultware Wiki for more details. Must be used in conjunction with $cardrange, $flophandrange, $turnhandrange, or $riverhandrange
    Thanks,
    I incorrectly used $averagestrength without range variable.

I did read it but the comma messed me up. Glad everything is good to go now