turn popup detection off
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default turn popup detection off

hi
    how can i disable popup detection?

Hi Justdoit

Just so I understand you don't want TN2 to control the popup of tables? You want your Poker client to control it yes?

If so you can disable Popup table whenever user action is required in Hot keys > Popup > Popping up tables
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

hi
    thanks for the quick reply
    i meant something different
    i need to turn off TN's popup detection (buyin popups and alike)

Hi,

This is under the Annoyances tab Auto handle tournament registration Popup, Auto handle buy in popup
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

i see it in the log file that it still detects them even though turned off
    it still seems to interfere sometimes with them thats why i would like the whole detection to be disabled, can you add this function maybe please?

Hi,

I can't reproduce, so you say that when you open a cash or tournament TN2 still auto handles the buyin popups? If so

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

i have a program that utilizes the popups in a certain manner
    when i have TN on it does something with them (not buyin in) but either my program or TN has an issue with it as it does not work seemless as it was without. thats why i would very much appreciate an option to disable popup detection at all or maybe start the exe with a '-disable popup detection' or something in the properties

Hi,

I will talk with the lead developer on this and see what can be done, I will update you as soon as possible.

that would be awesome
    ty

Hi Justdoit

I have spoke with he developers on the above mentioned and this is possible, we have wrote up a ticket for this and the latest ticket number is HM-7751 If you wish to be notified of when this feature is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7751 is resolved"