HUD not working with ZOOM

Default HUD not working with ZOOM

Hi,

I am trying to use HUD with ZOOM on Pokerstars.it but it doesn't work - I tried before and it never worked for me.

I followed all the step listed here and it still doesn't work. My anti-virus is Mc Cafee, I added the list of programs under "Firewall" ---> "Internet Connection for Programs" , not sure I am suppose to change other settings too.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

Please help, thank you...

Are you playing on the new HU Zoom tables? These tables are not yet fully supported as they are brand new.

If you are playing on 6max or full ring:

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Any idea when HU ZOOM will be supported? That was the reason I attempted to update my HEM the other day. Thanks.

Please follow Fozzy's steps, so we can get the necessary information to fix it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleAceIRL View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to use HUD with ZOOM on Pokerstars.it but it doesn't work - I tried before and it never worked for me.

I followed all the step listed here and it still doesn't work. My anti-virus is Mc Cafee, I added the list of programs under "Firewall" ---> "Internet Connection for Programs" , not sure I am suppose to change other settings too.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

Please help, thank you...
    Quote Originally Posted by mjackson View Post
    Any idea when HU ZOOM will be supported? That was the reason I attempted to update my HEM the other day. Thanks.
    The developers and testers are working on a possible fix for this right now but it would help us if you send the requested files so we can know what all stakes/types of tables this affecting.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7758: Stars - No hud on some Zoom HU tables

I have added both your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Hi fozzy, my problem is getting worse.
    I followed all the steps, I also removed my antivirus Mc Cafee but then after making the changes I couldn't even connect to postgres anymore. Somehow I managed to reconnect and when accessing the Zoom table I could view the HUD only by dragging it with the table finder, but stats wouldn't update. Then the following day when I open up HM2 I couldn't even connect to postgres.
    I then tried to reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and I followed the instructions but the re-installlation failed, and now I cannot even get HM2 to start up at all because of it.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

I also addressed my problem via email, hope it gets looked into urgently because it is a big problem to stay without HUD and I also would like to reinstalll Mc Cafee asap. Thank you.

I just found and replied to your email. We need you to send us a log file at a minimum but I think we are going to need to schedule a remote support session so I included those instructions as well.