HUD Not working on normal tables and HM2 crashes everytime ZOOM is launched.

Default HUD Not working on normal tables and HM2 crashes everytime ZOOM is launched.

Starting last night my HM2 is playing up. More specfically the HUD.

I've followed all the FAQs and updated my windows, deleted the postgres.pid file, running as admin and have added the necessary files to the firewall filter.

So HM2 is importing the hands as I can see my sessions upon viewing the reports tab, however there is no hud on regular cash game/tournament tables on any site.

Now strange thing happens when I launch ZOOM, HM2 crashes, a little pop up appears that says cannot detect postgres connection and please to follow some FAQ which I've done rigoursly twice.

Any help?

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue.

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties > startup type: automatic.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

If you continue to have problems, please try all the following steps in our new Priority Support Tool - Login to Holdem Manager - for the 'PostgreSQL connection issues' topic.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Followed these steps:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: 130982[/ATTACH]m/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe]Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

However still not working. I notice that my tables are not popping up on table finder even though the hands are imported and can be read via the reports tab? Attached is the pop up that occurs as soon as ZOOM is fired up (but not regular tables) and HM2 crashes instantly after the popup.
    Last edited by Deuces_wild; 11-24-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Probelm fixed. Had to vacuum my database. You guys should add that to the steps to follow

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems and I will make sure I add it to this canned reply.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.