possiblity to remove all homescreen widges - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HM2 Shark Tank Member dissection's Avatar

UPDATE

You could just fill it (home screen, basic widgets) with these videos as tutorials also (same as PT4 got it there): http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2+TV

The HM2 TV is one of the default Widgets as is the HM2 Coaching Videos which are free training videos from professional players/coaches.

02.01.2014-10.21.png

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The HM2 TV is one of the default Widgets as is the HM2 Coaching Videos which are free training videos from professional players/coaches.

02.01.2014-10.21.png
    Yeah, I know about that one. But I have been the whole time talking more about those 2 screens above that you just mentioned. Those 2 big standard ones. The wan thinner with news is somehow ok - even though you should be able to scroll down for older news. The big one is the real problem. And you shut put some gooood stuff inside it.

Just to report back guys that we came to a compromise which i think addresses most of the issues here.

We accept that not having these widgets dismissible is something we need to change yet some of the information in those widgets we feel are important to get across. Not always but it is a good means of communication. What we have agreed to is to allow you to remove the widgets but whenever there is new content it will show, if at that point you close it then it will never return until there is new information.

You can still leave it on by default if you like and it will never disappear but now if you do remove it and it pops up it will be a one time thing and it will indicate there is new content, once you review the new content you can close it and it will disappear until the next time there is new content.

I don't have an ETA on this but well be aiming to get this into one of the next couple of releases.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Just to report back guys that we came to a compromise which i think addresses most of the issues here.

We accept that not having these widgets dismissible is something we need to change yet some of the information in those widgets we feel are important to get across. Not always but it is a good means of communication. What we have agreed to is to allow you to remove the widgets but whenever there is new content it will show, if at that point you close it then it will never return until there is new information.

You can still leave it on by default if you like and it will never disappear but now if you do remove it and it pops up it will be a one time thing and it will indicate there is new content, once you review the new content you can close it and it will disappear until the next time there is new content.

I don't have an ETA on this but well be aiming to get this into one of the next couple of releases.
    Hey morny ! Thanks a lot for that ! This is a big stap !

I hugely recommend for the next stap to IMPROVE these two basic widgets a LOT. I tried to show you a way what to do itt.

Good luck and thx again !

diss

I haven't used HEM2 for a while and after getting the latest updated - WOW.
    Thanks guys for letting us remove those widgets. It's beautiful now.

Quote Originally Posted by beirut View Post
    I haven't used HEM2 for a while and after getting the latest updated - WOW.
    Thanks guys for letting us remove those widgets. It's beautiful now.
    i had the same thought
    unfortunately it stopped working and they keep showing up

It should work in the beta v8118+ but there are some problems with LeakBuster in 8118 so we will have a new beta out soon.