TN2 bug with pokerstars Label menu

Default TN2 bug with pokerstars Label menu

After latest update (2.2.107.0) there is annoying bug with Pokerstars. When I right click on a player and mouse roll over on "Label", the submenu is shown and I can see the labels i have defined. When i try to move my mouse some label, the whole submenu is moved somewhere around randomly. And then when i try to move the mouse to click it, the menu disappears because of the option "bring mouse to foreground on rollover". Basically I am unable to set a label.

I can reproduce this bug every time when i start/stop TN2 and it occurs almost on every player seat.

http://s22.postimg.org/xlu3uj3k1/bug.png

I'm getting the same issue - when I close TN2 the labelling works without issue. I find that when the label list moves, it seems to go to the central part of the table.

Hi,

This will be fixed in the next release, if you want to roll back to the previous version in the mean time please uninstall and reinstall this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.2.92.msi
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thank you for your help - downgrading to the previous release has fixed the issue.

Hi,

This has being fixed in 2.2.121 if you go to the hot keys tab > Table control > Popup > Disable If table has a Popup Centre it on the table, you can also disable count tables with Popups as needing action.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback