2.2.106.0 TN moves my waiting list window

Default 2.2.106.0 TN moves my waiting list window

Hey, just upgraded to 2.2.106.0 and seems like TN moves this small pop up window from pokerstars that notifies you when seat is availible. I have set it to pop up at left corner of my second monitor, so nothing disturbs me while I have tables on first monitor. After update TN moves it for 1-2s to (active?) table before resolving it. And I think it happens only when I reached max table amount declared in TN, not sure tho.
    Also, when I try to give a player a color code on p* TN moves the color list to random place.

Since those are silly things and you probably won't fix them right away if ever, then I'd like to ask you for a link to installer of previous TN version that is like month old or so.

It's small thing but it tilts me hard as I spent quite some time to have no distractions while playing.

Hi HellUtek

I am sorry about this, Please revert to the previous version, so uninstall and reinstall http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.2.92.msi

Please note we are working on your issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for the link, couldn't find archive versions myself.