Analyzing opponents

Default Analyzing opponents

So, i would like to filter my opponents and look at some stats. what i'm looking for is i'd like to be able to filter by a specific stat...for example, look at all my opponents who have between a 14 and 16% pfr. then, i'd like to look at average stats for that group...for example: steal %, or utg open %.

is there any way i can do this? i'm looking in opponetns and filters, but can't seem to figure out to quite do it.

thanks!

You can use the Opponents > Summaries > More Filters to filter by VPIP but you can not add/remove stats to the Summaries report. I think to do what you want you would need to filter the Summaries for VPIP then right-click > Save Results As... to export the data to a CSV file for reference. Then you can create an Alias with those villains and use the Reports to review that villain alias as if it was a hero allowing you more filtering and stats flexibility.

Building on what fozzy said there is a way to see each villains stats, but only one by one. You'll need to make a hud with the stats you want to study. Filter the stat ranges you need then analyze each villain in the list, then replay the hand using your hud in the replayer (guess you could use a popup instead) You can take down each villain stats and enter manually into a spreadsheet, then move down the list. Hopefully the sshots explain better.Analyse.jpg

StatsInReplayer.jpg
    Make sure you don't have filters set in the hud to use all the hands you have on villain.
    Hth - at least until we can add stats to the summaries