Notecaddy Reset Notes Does Not Work (it does)

Default Notecaddy Reset Notes Does Not Work (it does)

Hello there

I guess I have the similar problem as in the thread "notecaddy stops creating notes"(http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ing-notes.html). When I reset, it adds about 5k notes and then nothing happens. I got about 360k hands in my database.

I haven't bought hand histories or anything like that.

After this problem occured on my new laptop, I went back to my old laptop which has an old database. The same problem happened on my old laptop as well.

I don't really know what to do. If your gonna suggest to find errors in my hands then please tell me how to do that.

Can't play without nc I need this fixed asap.
    Please help, thanks.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Are you using NoteCaddy Advantage? This can happen when any of your definitions try to load player stats. I would try with 1-2 definitions only and see if it happens then make 10 or so active at a time and see where it starts to happen again
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I use NoteCaddy Premium. I did your method and I found the definition that was screwing it up. So I deleted the definition and it's working again.

However there is still something wrong with my notecaddy note creation. It creates notes extremely slow now, it's usually a lot faster. There can't be anything wrong with my computer since its new and I only have 360k hands. I have tried to reset notes before on this new computer (had about 250k hands at that time) and everything went smooth and a lot faster.

Any suggestions to why it's so damn slow at creating notes now? It's definitely not normal.

Everything I know with respect to improving speed can be found in one article NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Default Reset note process Unusually very extremely slow

Hello there

So I have made another "reset notes" process. I have made many of those without problems.

However now after I have processed about 40k hands the note creating process runs way too extremely slow. I only have 360k hands and I am using turbo hand grabber + max 4 threads. I have notecaddy premium. The whole reset notes process would usually take about 8-10 hours. However now it will take like 40-50 hours...

The few new definitions I have made since I last reset notes, are among the lowest of run times.

Before I noticed the uber slow note creation I had a problem with one of my definitions making the whole note creating process stuck. I removed the definition and then note creating worked again. However I guess this must have a connection? I mean the definition that was making the whole thing stuck, I've had that definition the other times I reset notes as well without having any problems. Just now it suddenly caused problems and also it's just now that the note creating process is going uber slow.

Please don't just give me the standard url to the speed improvement page. I have of course checked those pages out and (most likely) done everything they suggest. Something weird is going on with notecaddy.

Any ideas?
    Your help and time is greatly appreciated, thanks.

You seem to be assuming that there is some secret information that I withhold from the wiki and only release when people make several threads saying it's too slow.

If something weird is going on with notecaddy why aren't there other people complaining? It is something with your postgres/computer/definitions or any other thing. Beyond what's in the wiki I can't really fix your computer problems.

Just to be clear, there is a limit to which I can help and this is out of the scope I can provide assistance with. Good luck to you I am sure that with some effort you can make your computer faster!