HUD stats VERY STRANGE

Default HUD stats VERY STRANGE

I will include a screen shot, a picture being worth a thousand words and all.
    In 2 of the games I had done a couple of 3 bets. This was in other sets I played earlier as well. Some players in 100/200 blind levels were 0/0, one of them a big stack at this level, that cant be with 0/0. Some players - like you see me below - are at 0/0 while others are showing up correctly..

I did recently update to the newest version, if this is what the problem may be....

it seems my screen shot is being resized?? It is real small here. Anyway, my stats show me with 5700+ as being 0/0, and other such weird stuff. not just mine but others. I have no 3 bet info, no hands played, no vpip etc, but only on some players,on others I have complete info and on others I have some but not all info........
    Last edited by Fletchdad; 02-18-2011 at 05:44 AM.

I can't see anything on this screenshot.

Please zip and mail the screenshot, the filter settings, the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    I can't see anything on this screenshot.

Please zip and mail the screenshot, the filter settings, the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.
    Will do. IDK whats up with the screen shot. It is 550KB but seems to get re-sized when I upload it. It is really too small to see anything. I will send it with the other info to the email you put above.

Upload it to imageshack.us
    When attached the file is auto re-sized.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Just to update, its a new day, everything is re started, and the problem is gone. Probably just a glitch that a re-start took care of.