New Step 8 Feature - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Thanks. Probably the quickest an easiest way to figure out what's going on with the queries on your system is to send support your log file. It's located by default at: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs

It's called: LB.log

If you can e-mail it to support: Support@acepokersolutions.com they'll send it to the developer to look at. There's likely something with one of the queries that's giving your DB issue, but they'll be able to figure it out if they can see the log.
    Sorry i have just seen this and ive just updated to the new beta and im still having the same problems so i have forwarded the log file as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    Sorry i have just seen this and ive just updated to the new beta and im still having the same problems so i have forwarded the log file as requested.
    What's the problem, it's running slow for you? Did you update using the Lb beta install? If you updated through HM, you're going to get a different earlier version.

What's the problem, it's running slow for you? Did you update using the Lb beta install? If you updated through HM, you're going to get a different earlier version.
    Yes i updated through the LB beta install. Its the same problem as i mentioned earlier in the thread where i run step 8 and it locks at about 4 or 5%, i then have to restart HEM and run it again and run step 8. It starts at the 5% mark and locks again about half way through when i do all of the above again it gets to the end on the third time. Now with the new step 1 feature it makes it impossible for me to run the full analysis as it stops on Step 8 so any i want to do i have to do individually.

Ok, thanks. Having the developers look into this. I thought we had fixed your issue already, but sounds like there's something similar again.

If you run step 8 by itself, and just the last 10k hands, will it complete the analysis for you?
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 05-17-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Ok, thanks. Having the developers look into this. I thought we had fixed your issue already, but sounds like there's something similar again.

If you run step 8 by itself, and just the last 10k hands, will it complete the analysis for you?
    Hey just replied to a PM about this.

It dosnt complete no. It hangs about the 42% mark at the moment. Ive put the details of it in the PM but like i say if i close the program a few times it sometimes gets to the end starting off where it was stuck but it wont do that for me this morning.

Hey just replied to a PM about this.

It dosnt complete no. It hangs about the 42% mark at the moment. Ive put the details of it in the PM but like i say if i close the program a few times it sometimes gets to the end starting off where it was stuck but it wont do that for me this morning.
    Ok, thanks. That's helpful. I PM'd you a response. The development team is looking into it, and they'll figure it out. Just a little more difficult without some kind of error occurring.

Ok, thanks. That's helpful. I PM'd you a response. The development team is looking into it, and they'll figure it out. Just a little more difficult without some kind of error occurring.
    Hey got the files that you sent me and it all apears to be running very smoothly now. Thanks very much, ive replied to the email saying the same. Thanks again.

Hey got the files that you sent me and it all apears to be running very smoothly now. Thanks very much, ive replied to the email saying the same. Thanks again.
    Ok, great. Good to hear, I'll pass the news on to the development team. Thanks for checking it out.

Hi
    I have the exact same problem as MartL.
    I have the latest version for both hem and lb.
    Windows 7 64 sp1.

What version of LB do you have, because his issue was resolved?