New Step 8 Feature - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Really looking forward to the new Step 1/Step 8.
    I have trouble knowing where to start first, so this seems like it will really help.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    Really looking forward to the new Step 1/Step 8.
    I have trouble knowing where to start first, so this seems like it will really help.
    Yeah, don't get overwhelmed. Just start with one area that is an obvious big leak and work from there. But yes, this is the goal of the new step 1. To make it much more clear about where to begin first. Step 8 is a very in depth analysis of specific hands, and is quite amazing. However it's taking the team much longer to get together than anticipated. But when it's done it will be quite powerful, and so far what is complete is pretty impressive from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Yeah, don't get overwhelmed. Just start with one area that is an obvious big leak and work from there. But yes, this is the goal of the new step 1. To make it much more clear about where to begin first. Step 8 is a very in depth analysis of specific hands, and is quite amazing. However it's taking the team much longer to get together than anticipated. But when it's done it will be quite powerful, and so far what is complete is pretty impressive from what I've seen.
    Just seen this. It looks a bit like another program that is getting developed but ive no doubt that you guys will do it to a higher standard and you are right if what you are saying is correct then it really does look very impressive. Cant wait for this. looks like this program has defnatley been worth the purcahse price without any shadow of a doubt.

New step 8 is up as beta. We decided to hold off on the new step 1 since it's taking longer to develop than anticipated, and we're releasing this as beta for step 8.

Over view of step 8: An in depth analysis of pre- and post flop play. Leak Buster will analyze specific patterns in your post flop play to highlight hands and areas where you perhaps aren't betting enough, not taking the most optimal line, or over valuing your hands. We will be adding some video content to this area as well in the near future.

Known issue: Some hands report errors when loading in the re-player.

New Features in LB No-Limit BETA 3.0.06c - Release date: 4/20/11

• New Step 8 advanced loss analysis.
    • Fix: step 4 bb/100 reporting incorrect in sidebar HH.

To update to the latest beta: DOWNLOAD HERE
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 04-20-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Screen shot:

Just out of interest how long does it usually take to run the analysis? Ive set the filters to last 10K hands and 6max hands just for this month and it seems to be taking ages. Ive got quite a high spec PC as well so im not sure if i have done something wrong or not.

Just got the results up after about 10 minutes and just looking through it now. First impressions look good. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like the filter didnt work because its brought back hands from FR rush and from last year.
    Last edited by MartL; 04-22-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    Just out of interest how long does it usually take to run the analysis? Ive set the filters to last 10K hands and 6max hands just for this month and it seems to be taking ages. Ive got quite a high spec PC as well so im not sure if i have done something wrong or not.

Just got the results up after about 10 minutes and just looking through it now. First impressions look good. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like the filter didnt work because its brought back hands from FR rush and from last year.
    For large samples it's going to take awhile because it's looking at specific things you're doing in each hand. However, with 10k hands it should be pretty quick. In all of our tests it's about ~ 2 minutes of analysis.I just ran 10k right now on the slowest system we have and it was ~ 1.2 minutes.

Thanks, perhaps it's not excluding Rush (unless you say to specifically include it, they should be removed) and we'll have the development team look at it and make sure the hand samples are correct.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 04-22-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    For large samples it's going to take awhile because it's looking at specific things you're doing in each hand. However, with 10k hands it should be pretty quick. In all of our tests it's about ~ 2 minutes of analysis.I just ran 10k right now on the slowest system we have and it was ~ 1.2 minutes.

Thanks, perhaps it's not excluding Rush (unless you say to specifically include it, they should be removed) and we'll have the development team look at it and make sure the hand samples are correct.
    Hey just tried it again and ran the 10K choice again. Went on Stake Level and chose NL50 6max and tried to run it for this month. Ive only about 5K hands but it is returning hands from last year as well so it looks like there may be a problem with the filter. Thats probably why it is taking so long for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    Hey just tried it again and ran the 10K choice again. Went on Stake Level and chose NL50 6max and tried to run it for this month. Ive only about 5K hands but it is returning hands from last year as well so it looks like there may be a problem with the filter. Thats probably why it is taking so long for me.
    Ok, thanks. I'll definitely have the developers look into it. There's some more analysis they're adding to that step before it's officially launched, so we'll get the filter straightened out.

This was updated and should be fixed now. If you re-download and install the beta from the link above, it will be the latest version.

Edit: There's still and issue with the date filtering. We'll put out an update tomorrow.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 04-25-2011 at 11:30 PM.