"Registered" popup stealing focus

Default "Registered" popup stealing focus

The popup that appears after every time sensei registeres to a tournament steals focus from my table, how do i prevent this? its very annoying. I have to click my table again with my mouse, it seems that table ninja thinks the table is still in focus when its been stolen from the popup because its highlighted as if its in focus.

Hi,

If you go to Hot keys > Cycling > Popping up tables, what have you got the following set to "When foreground is in another Application and a table requires action:"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I have it set to "Bring it to Foreground (steal focus)"

just to make it clear what happens is: im about to act on a table, then the "registered" popup appears (on my other screen) and is quickly closed by table ninja. but the focus is now on the pokerstars lobby even though the table is highlighted by table ninja as if it as the window with focus and none of my hotkeys do anything.

i run both pokerstars and table ninja 2 as administrator, could that be affecting it?

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Should I send my logs too or do you have some solution?

Hi,

Yes please send us your log along with a 1 minute video showing this, i can't reproduce this so maybe once i see what is happening i can try to reproduce using your settings and following what is in the video.

Hi, sorry, I had bad setting I guess.

Hi,

No problem if you run into any other issues please let us know.