Few questions 2.2.90

Default Few questions 2.2.90

Hi

- All in+click will stop working after some time, and TN2 restart is needed. It happens at least 2-3 times per day. I have reported this bug several times. Any chance this bug to be fixed soon?

- I don't want to use frame colors, but I want to use the "display" option. If I disble frame colors stack size in BB is disabled, as well. Solution?

- The newly added red line next to my mouse cursor, might be helpful for some people, but for me it's nothing, but annoyance and distraction. Any way to disable this?

Thanks

Hi Semir

- This has being hard to reproduce and seems to be an isolated issue and has not being reported by any one else, when the issue occurs does the table have the active table frame? What hot key are you using for this? Also it would be really helpful if you could do the following, go to the actions tab > encountered a problem > assign a hot key here

Reproduce the issue and once it happens click the problem hot key and send us fresh logs.

- At the moment it is a requirement to have Display frames on in order for the display to work, we have an open ticket on this issue which is HM-7450 if you wish to be notified of when this is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7450 is resolved"

- We will be adding a feature in the next release where you can disable this feature if you want so that it will no longer show.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi,

The hotkey is M(R), PokerStars, Nova theme. This is the only hotkey I'm using. I don't use frames. Yesterday I played a session and it worked, started another session few hours later, and it didn't worked from the beginning, so the crash happened, without playing at all. What is realy annoying, is that after restart, SNG Sensei won't remember the tournaments, I"m already registered, so if i start it again, I'll be registered for too many tournaments, or I must complete the tournaments, before starting it=wasting time. So, will be good, if you add a feature, that Sensei will account active tables, before TN2 was started. I'll send frsh logs to you, as requested

Another thing I want to mention is that it takes too much time for TN2 to load, more than a minute, close to two minutes. It's true that I don't have super fast PC configuration, but it's still decent, 4GB of RAM and Core I3

Another thing. I have preset bet set for PF raise to min raise. Sometimes in the first blind level 10/20, it will raise to 77, instead of to 40. It does not happen very often and only when the blinds are 10/20. When blinds get higher and post flop everything is accounted corectly.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by semir View Post
    Hi,

The hotkey is M(R), PokerStars, Nova theme. This is the only hotkey I'm using. I don't use frames. Yesterday I played a session and it worked, started another session few hours later, and it didn't worked from the beginning, so the crash happened, without playing at all. What is realy annoying, is that after restart, SNG Sensei won't remember the tournaments, I"m already registered, so if i start it again, I'll be registered for too many tournaments, or I must complete the tournaments, before starting it=wasting time. So, will be good, if you add a feature, that Sensei will account active tables, before TN2 was started. I'll send frsh logs to you, as requested

Another thing I want to mention is that it takes too much time for TN2 to load, more than a minute, close to two minutes. It's true that I don't have super fast PC configuration, but it's still decent, 4GB of RAM and Core I3
    Hi semir,

1. The problem with that hotkey is that a lot of users wanted the "right-click" to both work as a hotkey and as its normal function. If we are to forgo the "normal function of the right-click" and let it just behave as a hotkey, that should solve the issue - note that this is not implemented yet.
    2. About SNG sensei - yes, you are correct. I'm not sure if this is that easy to implement, but we'll look into it.
    3. About long time to load - I believe this is because it's parsing the hand histories, but if you could send us the logs, it would help us investigate this better (if it's my initial guess, I think it would be a rather easy fix)

Best,
    John

Administrator

Another thing. I have preset bet set for PF raise to min raise. Sometimes in the first blind level 10/20, it will raise to 77, instead of to 40. It does not happen very often and only when the blinds are 10/20. When blinds get higher and post flop everything is accounted corectly.
    Hi semir,

Is this PS or FT? Anyway, the reason for this is very likely because we haven't yet parsed the Hand history for that table (which happens on the first hand or so). I'm guessing TN2 mis-interprets that it's a 3bet, instead of a limper bet (usually this happens for FT).

If it's FT, we're working on fixing this.

Best,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    Hi semir,

1. The problem with that hotkey is that a lot of users wanted the "right-click" to both work as a hotkey and as its normal function. If we are to forgo the "normal function of the right-click" and let it just behave as a hotkey, that should solve the issue - note that this is not implemented yet.
    2. About SNG sensei - yes, you are correct. I'm not sure if this is that easy to implement, but we'll look into it.
    3. About long time to load - I believe this is because it's parsing the hand histories, but if you could send us the logs, it would help us investigate this better (if it's my initial guess, I think it would be a rather easy fix)

Best,
    John
    Hi,

I don't mind the "right-click" to work only as hotkey, if it will solve the problem. I very rarely use it's normal function, and never while playing. So please do it, if you can.

I'll send you the logs, as promised, when i play a seesion later today.

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    Hi semir,

Is this PS or FT? Anyway, the reason for this is very likely because we haven't yet parsed the Hand history for that table (which happens on the first hand or so). I'm guessing TN2 mis-interprets that it's a 3bet, instead of a limper bet (usually this happens for FT).

If it's FT, we're working on fixing this.

Best,
    John
    No, it's PS. It usualy happens if there is a limper already in the pot, but it also happens in unopened pot. Sometimes it works fine for the first few hands, and happens on fourth or fifth hand, so passing hand histories, might not be the case. If you need any additional information, logs or anything else, please tell me.

Administrator

Hi,

I don't mind the "right-click" to work only as hotkey, if it will solve the problem. I very rarely use it's normal function, and never while playing. So please do it, if you can.

I'll send you the logs, as promised, when i play a seesion later today.
    Hi semir,

It will be in the next release (2.2.98+) - you'll find an option in "Advanced" section ("Eat mouse clicks") - you should check that option.
    We will probably publish it by end of this week

Best,
    John