Trying to work out a good system for stacking tables

Default Trying to work out a good system for stacking tables

So basically, when i am playing with tables stacked using Table Ninja 2 it works perfectly. However, whenever a new table pops up that i was on the waiting list for Table Ninja immediately puts the new table into the stack and then i basically lose the table in the pile and time-out because i was unable to click the seat i wanted. So, i figured that the only way for me to get around this problem is to "Auto-Seat me" but i would much prefer to look at the table before deciding whether or not to sit down so that i don't Auto-Join tables full of short stackers or Auto-Join tables that are breaking.

I hope this makes sense... Let me know if it doesn't and i will try to explain things more clearly. Basically, i want to see the table and decide if i want to sit or not before it gets moved to the main stack of tables.

thanks!

Hi,

Please do the following, go to the Hot keys tab > table aside > edit

Select Add HP slot, A display window will show up move this to where you want tables with popups to go. when done just close the layout editor window.

Basically what this does is When a table for a popup occurs, that table and its popup is moved to the given slot until the popup is closed. You can add up to 4 Popup slots.

Let me know if this works for you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Basically what this does is When a table for a popup occurs, that table and its popup is moved to the given slot until the popup is closed. You can add up to 4 Popup slots.
    I have a Issue with this.

When I switch from stacked to custom (tile) then still the the HP slot are active in TN2 and when a popup occurs then this table will move to the HP slot. This is annoying.

I need a option to activate this only for the stacked layout and not for custom and tile. This is because i switch to Custom when i play less then 4 tables and play stacked with more then 4 tables. I know that i can remove the hp slot when playing custom but then when i switch i have to create the hp slot again.

Hi,

It is not possible to setup HP slots or TA slots for just one site, however I can speak with the developers on this and see if it is an easy feature to add.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I think you don't get it. I am not talking about one site like Partypoker or Pokerstars.

Example: I play 8 tournament tables on Pokerstars and i bust in 4 tournaments then i will switch from stacked to custom (tile mode). The HP slots are still active in custom tile mode and that's annoying.

Hi,

Yes i understand what you are saying, in my post above I meant to say it is not possible to remove the HP slots for Tile layout, once you set up HP or TA slots then this applys to all layouts.

Oké Thanks

I hope that u agree with me that if people play 4 tables tile that is not needed to place a table in a HP slot when a popup accors

Hi,

I have notified the developers on this feature and also written up a ticket, Once the feature is added we will let you know.