"Ninja Tile" feature

Default "Ninja Tile" feature

Hello,

I just downloaded TN2 and I am having a lot of problems getting it to work the way I want it to work. I can't figure out how to set up hotkeys that will let me move the a table to the "table aside slot and then fold and move it back into the stack. Also, I don't know how to set up a hot key that lets me move the top table to the botttom of the stac. I've been using StackandTile( which seems to be much more user friendly), which allows me to do all of that wihout the frustration

Hi Ugthemc

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble setting up TN2, For the Set table aside feature you need to do the following

1) Go to the hot keys tab > table aside
    2) Assign a hot key for the number of slots you want to have so if you want 3 you assign 3 hot keys
    4) Once you have the hot keys setup you click on Edit
    5) A new window will appear called layout editor
    6) You need to click on Show table aside
    7) Click add TA slot
    8) A display window will show called slot 1 move this to a place on your screen where you would like the first table aside to appear, when you have that done click Add ta slot this will give another display window called slot 2 and you repeat these steps 3 times etc until you have the number of slots added that you want.

Once you have the above setup you just click Close on the Layout Editor screen and that will save the slots.

To move the table aside you simply make the table active > click on the hot key for the slot where the table is to go, once you make action or you are finished on that table you click the same hot key to send it back to the stack.

For the Issue where you want the table to go to the bottom of the stack this happens after you act and another table needs action the table will go back and the active table will come to the front, If you want to move as soon as you act you can use the cycling hot keys, see this thread for more information http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-59-a.html

If you need any further assistance please let us know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback