HM With bovada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HM With bovada

Default HM With bovada

Does HM and OM work with bovada? Being that it doesnt have players names? Will it atleast save the info from the sessions that you play until players leave? Or will it atleast track how your playing and etc.......

No, Bovada stopped writing handhistory files.
    And as a result HoldemManager (and other pokertrackers) had to completely drop support for Bovada.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Patvs,

How does a program like holdem indicator grab information from bovada and display it in a HUD. Does it use some kind of screen scrape?

I think... Bovada doesn't have handhistory files, but after a hand is finished, it can display the last hand in the client. And HoldemIndicator grabs this info directly from the client.

HoldemManager used to do the same with Bodog--> another solution would be to use Idleminer's handgrabber. (PokerTracker even had a built-in hand grabber, but also dropped this after Bodog (annoyingly) would change the handhistory formatting too often.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the reply.

I know you guys don't support Bodog/Bovada anymore, but would it be possible in theory to get the HEM2 HUD to work if you were somehow able to feed it the data that holdem indictator scrapes?

Theoretically... yes, if you feed HM2 hands in a accepted formatting, for example in a PartyPoker or Full Tilt or PokerStars handhistory formatting.

You'll need a script to convert the data that HoldemIndicator scrapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Theoretically... yes, if you feed HM2 hands in a accepted formatting, for example in a PartyPoker or Full Tilt or PokerStars handhistory formatting.

You'll need a script to convert the data that HoldemIndicator scrapes.
    Do you or anyone on your team or anyone you know have any interest in helping me to get a working script? I would be more than happy to provide compensation. How much time do you think would go into making something like this work?

It probably already exists.

Your best bet, is to post on 2+2.

Will do. Thanks for your help Patvs.

Patvs,

I posted in the unofficial bovada regs thread and the holdem indicator thread and have not heard a response yet (question got buried on bovada thread, no one seemed interested). Do you have any other info that might lead me in the right direction? Much appreciated.