Windows 8.1 update & LB HM2 NL fix - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Are you 100% sure that LB is in the modules directory? It says there's a missing file. Double check your HM default directory, and make sure the file isn't in there, because if it is for any reason, it will error out like this.

Look here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2
    Make sure no leakbuster .dll is in that directory

Look here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Modules
    Make sure the LB DLL exists in there

Your log is saying it's missing. So something is going on.
    Yes, I'm sure.

See attached screenshot.

You'll see two LeakBusterNLHM2 files, one is the original that came with the installer (LeakBusterNLHM2.dll, marked in yellow) the other one is the fix (LeakBusterNLHM2.dll.new, marked in blue).

When I switch files I got the error at startup and when I use the original file, I can use HM2, but I'm unable to register LB.

Another thing: in the log says "An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location" Could it be possible that within the Fix DLL there is some instruction pointing to a location in your local area network?. I'm just guessing here...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by orejano; 11-06-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Yeah, so that's the problem. When you copied it, you didn't overwrite the existing file. You need to rename or delete the old DLL (this is the same one that was causing the crash), and re-name the .dll.new to just .dll (so remove the new). And it should work after that.

Yeah, so that's the problem. When you copied it, you didn't overwrite the existing file. You need to rename or delete the old DLL (this is the same one that was causing the crash), and re-name the .dll.new to just .dll (so remove the new). And it should work after that.
    that's exactly what I did every time I tried... I just keep the two dll in the same folder and, every time I tried it, I rename the original changing the extension and then rename the new one to just .DLL

Also, keep in mind that HM2 is working right now, and when I swicht DLLs, HM crashes
    Last edited by orejano; 11-06-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Ok, gotcha (I missed that part in your last post somehow). And you checked the HM main directory to make sure there wasn't a leak buster DLL there correct?

If we can't figure it out here, we'll just have to setup a remote session and see what's happening. The fix is working fine on our end, and all testing we've done so far so we can't reproduce this.

Ok, gotcha (I missed that part in your last post somehow). And you checked the HM main directory to make sure there wasn't a leak buster DLL there correct?

If we can't figure it out here, we'll just have to setup a remote session and see what's happening. The fix is working fine on our end, and all testing we've done so far so we can't reproduce this.
    Ok. No problem. What about the error message I pointed out?, ("An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location")

The issue is it's not finding the DLL and/or licensing file. Why that is, we don't know yet. Please PM me with your e-mail address and we can talk about setting up a remote session to get it working for you.

The issue is it's not finding the DLL and/or licensing file. Why that is, we don't know yet. Please PM me with your e-mail address and we can talk about setting up a remote session to get it working for you.
    I don't have authorization for sending PMs in this fourm

Ok, I Pm'd you.

Ok, I Pm'd you.
    I can't respond your pm. I don't have authorization for this.

This is frustrating

We recently disabled PM's for non admins/moderators because of spam so you will need to schedule the remote support via email.

Please email LeakBuster support with a link to this thread and your forum name.

EDIT: I E-mailed you from within HM forums, so you should get it. OR, just fozzy said, just e-mail our support directly and we can set something up.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 11-08-2013 at 01:52 PM.