Tons of bugs - popups covered, bad alignment, enter not working... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BCQ View Post
    Yes, I use a tile layout. When I have up to 8 tables open, they seem to align just fine. But when I get to 9+ tables, TN2 seems to ignore my Table Aside slots and sometimes hide one table under another or align them with overlap not using the whole screen. Please check the pictures.Attachment 129052Attachment 129062
    Hi BCQ,

After a bit more thinking, I think I realized why the layout seems weird.

1. If you want the layout to ignore your second monitor, you should go to Table Control >> Layout, and click "Edit". The for the second monitor, uncheck the checkbox where it says "Use" (note: the STA slots can be placed on any monitor, regardless of whether it's excluded from layout or not)
    2. The reason the layout looks weird, is because you manually set aside some tables. Thus, the layout remember the original slot the table was, and leaves it empty, so that the table will be placed back in the exact slot. You can easily see this by going over each set aside table, and putting it back (hitting the set aside hotkey again).

This is the default behavior. I think we can also implement one of two other possibilities:
    1. A "Reapply layout" hotkey, which will only ignore the set aside tables (once you move a set aside table back, it will be added as a new table into the layout)
    2. A "Rearrange tables when moving a table aside" option - if checked, when you move a table aside, it will rearrange the rest of the tables. Personally I would not be a fan of this one, because it would involve a lot of table moving, and perhaps if you remembered a specific table location, that could end up being moved.

Which would you prefer? Or do you have another idea?

Best,
    John

My 2nd monitor with predefined 4 Set Aside Slots is not marked as "used" in the Layout Editor. The tables were treated "aside" in the previous versions, the problem occurs just now. The previous version of TN2 was able to treat the "aside" tables as not interfering with the amount of slots on my primary monitor, the new version does it wrong.

The "reapply layout" hotkey seems fine - I think it should be working like this by default.

Also, when TN2 tries to rearrange more than 9 tables on my primary monitor, it should use its WHOLE space instead of just the space previously covered by 3x3 setup (see the pictures).

B
    Last edited by BCQ; 11-05-2013 at 09:07 AM.

I have a problem with sending private message. Can we set up a meeting tomorrow somewhere between 11-17 CET? Friday 11-14.30 CET seems fine too.

B

Hi,

I can meet with you at 14.30 CET time Download this file to your desktop - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer as our license is only compatible with version 5 of teamviewer, if you have version 6+ we wont be able to connect to you.

Double click the file and send me the id and password when your ready to do the teamviewer session

Please email the log in information to support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Ok, thank you!

B

Hi,

Please note the time is for Friday I forgot to mention this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

It's a bit too late for me, I'd like to finish till 14.30 CET, I have a train to catch. Can we reschedule?

B

Hi,

Would you be free on Saturday? Or what time/day would suit

Tuesday - Friday 11.00-17.00 CET. The sooner the better...

B

PM sent