notecaddy stops creating notes - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    No direction but to trust the final destination

it's a very different process. Your definitions are running thousands of filters on these hands. Depending on the error, it can cause problems. NC can handle most errors but it's just not possible that all cases can be handled especially when datamined hands aren't supported and the sites wouldn't write the hands broken like this
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello, I have the following problem, have bases in 5million hands, I start writing down notes, the speed of hands in the area 250 h/sec, then through 2million hands, everything hangs on an inscription "Saving Notes to the database", after restart holdy a menezher notes continue to write, but then again within 5-20 min. everything hangs and so proceeds constantly, creation of new base doesn't help, NoteCaddy LOG = 350mb, if need me can send on email
    Last edited by makodim; 11-22-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Banned

Hi Makodim,

As you mention 5kk hands, I'm assuming these aren't all played by yourself. Your problem most likely has the same cause as the other ppl in this thread that use datamined hands.

1. Datamined hands might work, but datamined hands aren't supported.

2. If you wanna try datamined hands anyway, try a new supplier as the current one supllied bugged HH to you which caused this problem.

if problems were in datamined hands , I think problems would begin earlier instead of through 3million hands, for example if I take and I will break these 5million hands on 3 base, they notes will register remarkably in all three bases therefore a problem not in datamined hands, it is bad that the ravine the log file can't give the answer in what this problem consists
    Last edited by makodim; 11-22-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Banned

Your definitions are running thousands of filters on these hands. Depending on the error in the HH, it can cause problems. NC can handle most errors but it's just not possible that all cases can be handled.

This problem is definitly most likely caused by bugged HH, sometimes it's just the number of bugged hands that causes NC to stop, which would explain why 3 split bases would work.

therefore a problem not in datamined hands
    If you are so sure about the error, what makes you come here? This problem has been reported numerous times, and every time this turned out to be a user using datamined hands which were bugged. Just take a look ITT.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Also as mentioned in this thread several times it is possible that if your definitions are looking at HM2 stats via player types it can choke the process due to too much memory being used. All possible information is already in this thread
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I had a similar problem, i did a full maintenance on hm2, and it seems to work now.