FT problems - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT problems

The open raises are working fine (thanks)... However TN2 wont 3b to the correct amount or add a bb for a limper (as it does perfectly on PS). I tried using no frame and the frames being '1' thickness and this didnt work either. Any other suggestions? Its getting pretty frustrating waiting for a fix after so long.

Hi,

This works for me, i have tested, Please note that what you see as the Pot amount on the table is not always the correct amount, to see if TN is calculating 3bet right you can click on the Pot button to see what the pot is and then see if the amount that was entered was correct, or you can go to the setup tab > debug > a new window will open, when it is your turn on a table make sure it has the active table frame, then look in the debug window and see what TN2 says is pot and if it is calculating it correctly.

For limpers it is also adding limpers for me, are you playing cash, Rush or Tournament? Make sure you have FTP custom bet buttons set to default, then send me your log file and I can try and reproduce using your settings.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Has there been an update to fix the preset betting issues? Probably around 80% of the time it works fine, but pre flop occasionally it will min raise rather than my setting, and if I have a 3 bet sizing, sometimes it will pick that when I open raise. Post flop it will either bet the correct amount or two big blinds. I've used the suggestions in this thread, but nothing has changed. My HUD and everything else works fine, but the bet sizing issues are pretty frustrating.

Hi,

This has being fixed in the latest build 2.2.107 please update if the problem persists Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback