888poker for TableNinja
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default 888poker for TableNinja

I just wanted to say I really liked that that Ipoker was added to TableNinja and would like to suggest 888poker to be added as well.

Thx for a good product

Hi,

We do plan on adding 888 Poker it will be coming soon, I will update the forum once support for 888 has being added.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

We do plan on adding 888 Poker it will be coming soon, I will update the forum once support for 888 has being added.
    yes please please please support this.

Hi,

It will be added in the next 2-4 months
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

It will be added in the next 2-4 months
    Thank you, I'm looking forward to this greatly, any word on the progress?

Hi,

It will be in the next release, however it is still in very early beta mainly Ninja Vision support.

Any estimate when 888 will be supporterd ?

Hi,

We have no ETA at the moment.

Hi, what do `early beta` and `alpha` stages actually mean? What is the difference in game experience? I am mainly interested in auto-click timebank and some hotkeys. Does TN2 support these two features on Winamax and 888 at the moment?

It means that it is not fully implemented and you should use at your own risk.

The betting keys worked for me, as did ninja vision. The cycling was not perfect.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)