Leak Buster No Limit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Leak Buster No Limit

Hi, I have update to Win8.1 and now I'm only able to user Leak Buster No Limit in trial mode

HM2 is working.

Im runnning HM2 as admin.
    --
    Here are the details:

License Failure Details
    --------------------------------------------------
    10/25/2013 2:37:11 AM
    LeakBuster2._5.InfoMessage

A valid license could not be obtained for 'LeakBuster2.5 HM2'. Please contact Ace Poker Solutions for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Modules.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2.

Could not validate license "TRY-A3F9858E-0001 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
    Signed with keys for a different product.

Could not validate license "HM2-42620C35-0000 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

Could not validate license "Standard Edition (LBS-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.
    License has not been unlocked with a serial number.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (LBP-SMX0J-N12H2-EUVA-DX6H)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.
    Detected tampering or unauthorized removal of secure storage.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (LBP-SMX0J-N12H2-EUVA-DX6H)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.
    An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

Could not validate license "Standard Edition (LBS-)" in LeakBusterNLHM2.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (LBP-)" in LeakBusterNLHM2.

An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (LBT-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.
    License was used to unlock another license or was modified by the server.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

Timestamp: 2013-10-25T02:44:25 / 2013-10-24T23:44:25
    Entry Assembly: HoldemManager, Version=2.0.0.7932, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Base Directory: C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\
    Platform: Windows Vista 32-bit [6.2 Build 9200]
    OS Version: 6.2.9200.0
    CLR Version: 4.0.30319.34003
    Process Bitness: 32-bit
    Culture: en-US / es-AR
    Encoding: Europeo occidental (Windows)
    IIS Available: True
    Machine Code: 5DWC9-U37YK-C3FV9-1AUUV-VT3PR
    --
    Last edited by orejano; 10-24-2013 at 10:45 PM.

It's because your hardware profile has changed. You need to e-mail support and have your license reset, or login to your HM2 account and you can reset it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    It's because your hardware profile has changed. You need to e-mail support and have your license reset, or login to your HM2 account and you can reset it.
    I did that last night but didn't work.

Your license file likely became corrupt or has an issue. You can delete it and re-register. Follow these steps and it should resolve the issue for you:

1. Close Holdem Manager.
    2. Delete the file called 'LeakBuster2.5HM2.lic' (or similar file name) stored in 'C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses' and try registering again. This file is hidden by default, so most people think that no files exist in that folder. In Windows 7, when you have windows explorer open, simply click ORGANIZE in the top left menu, and then select 'Folder and search options'. Go to the VIEW tab, and then check 'Show hidden files and folders' and uncheck 'Hide protected operating system files' in 'Folder Options'.
    3. If you are using XP check for this folder for the ‘LeakBuste2.5HM2.lic’: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\
    4. Open Holdem Manager and run Leak Buster. Re-register Leak Buster

I just tried again, I logged in to my account and reset the license. got the email saying "License has been reset by admin". then try to register again but it failed.

Under Win8.1 and I'm running HM2 as administrator.

Before the 8.1 update LB was running perfectly.

below are the details. (I deleted the license number from the message for obvious reasons).
    --
    License Failure Details
    10/25/2013 4:55:31 PM
    LeakBuster2._5.InfoMessage

A valid license could not be obtained for 'LeakBuster2.5 HM2'. Please contact Ace Poker Solutions for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\Modules.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2.

Could not validate license "TRY-A3F9858E-0001 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

Could not validate license "HM2-42620C35-0000 (Still Encrypted)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

Could not validate license "Standard Edition (LBS-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (LBP-xxxxx-yyyyy-wwww-zzzz)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (LBP-xxxxx-yyyyy-wwww-zzzz)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.

Could not validate license "Standard Edition (LBS-)" in LeakBusterNLHM2.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (LBT-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\LeakBusterNLHM2.lic.
    License was used to unlock another license or was modified by the server.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

System Info

Timestamp: 2013-10-25T16:55:31 / 2013-10-25T13:55:31
    Entry Assembly: HoldemManager, Version=2.0.0.7932, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Base Directory: C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2\
    Platform: Windows Vista 32-bit [6.2 Build 9200]
    OS Version: 6.2.9200.0
    CLR Version: 4.0.30319.34003
    Process Bitness: 32-bit
    Culture: en-US / es-AR
    Encoding: Europeo occidental (Windows)
    IIS Available: True
    Machine Code: 5DWC9-U37YK-C3FV9-1AUUV-VT3PR

Your license file likely became corrupt or has an issue. You can delete it and re-register. Follow these steps and it should resolve the issue for you:

1. Close Holdem Manager.
    2. Delete the file called 'LeakBuster2.5HM2.lic' (or similar file name) stored in 'C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses' and try registering again. This file is hidden by default, so most people think that no files exist in that folder. In Windows 7, when you have windows explorer open, simply click ORGANIZE in the top left menu, and then select 'Folder and search options'. Go to the VIEW tab, and then check 'Show hidden files and folders' and uncheck 'Hide protected operating system files' in 'Folder Options'.
    3. If you are using XP check for this folder for the ‘LeakBuste2.5HM2.lic’: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\
    4. Open Holdem Manager and run Leak Buster. Re-register Leak Buster
    did that and got the following message: "The serial number could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again".

Send me, or HM2 support an e-mail with your registration code. It probably needs to be manually reset.

Send me, or HM2 support an e-mail with your registration code. It probably needs to be manually reset.
    Code sent to support@holdemmanager.com

i dont have authorization to send PMs in the forums

My license was reset by support manually, but I still can't register. I'm still getting the message "The serial number could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again".

Please help me solving this issue.

Ok, delete the license file again, and then re-register it, and you should be ok.