Tables jumping from main screen -> 2nd screen

Default Tables jumping from main screen -> 2nd screen

Recently purchased table ninja and when I open new tables they pop up on my main monitor where i want them, but after 2 seconds they are moved to my other monitor which is super annoying and something i dont want to happen at all. How to fix this? Cheers.
    Last edited by Apoccd10I; 10-24-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Hi,

Please go to the Hot keys tab > layout > edit

In the "Use these Monitors for layout out tables" section, make sure that you just have ticked the main monitor you use. Untick the one you don't use

Then click edit again on that window and move the display table to where you want that layout to begin. Click save and close.

Let me know if this solves the issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Please go to the Hot keys tab > layout > edit

In the "Use these Monitors for layout out tables" section, make sure that you just have ticked the main monitor you use. Untick the one you don't use

Then click edit again on that window and move the display table to where you want that layout to begin. Click save and close.

Let me know if this solves the issue.
    sweet yea its all good, thank you

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback