Hud in zoom pokerstars.es moves - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Email us your blitzerr.txt file from C:/ to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

done

thx

Fix imminent?

I received the support email.

¿Any ETA to the fix version?

I do not have an ETA for the fix.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 6930. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 6930 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Really hope this is absolute priority, because i have not been able to play ZOOM for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Same here - Pokerstars.com as reported in other thread. I still can't get ZOOM working
    Fix imminent?
    Really hope this is absolute priority, because i have not been able to play ZOOM for over a week.
    I just bumped the 6930 ticket to see if we can get it moved up the priority queue but that ticket is specifically for ps.es. If you are having this problem on ps.com it might not be related to that ticket.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

I have tried all the suggestions and it is still not working. I also sent my blitzer file and i was told to wait for a teamviewer. I am fairly sure it is nothing to do with my settings as it was working fine then i updated to windows 8.1 and now its not working. Also, it seems a bit of a coincidence that the exact same issue is happening on the .es client. I appreciate your efforts but i have spent a lot of time on it already and have had to go back to using PT4. I will check back and hopefully the issue is solved in a future build.

Me either.

And .es traffic is not big enough to despreciate that tables.

Please, hurry up with the fixed version.

Martin's issue is not .es, it is different.

We are looking into this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)