Full Tilt continuing problems
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Full Tilt continuing problems

It has been close to a year now that the HUD has not been fixed. The HUD for many types of tournaments and sit and gos does not work. Do you still fix HEM 1 problems? Is there any point for me to continue to use HEM1? I do not intend to purchase HEM2 as it offers me nothing extra that I need. Please advise. I currently use 1.13.02.

There are some tournaments that do not show for HM1. I do not have an ETA for this.

We can do a trial for HM2. HM2 has a lot more statistics and capabilities than HM1.

HM2 New Features

**New** User Interface
    A completely new interface gives an unprecedented amount of information and control. Most importantly, it delivers it in an amazingly intuitive way.
    Home, Reports, Sessions, Opponents and HM App tabs allow users to find relevant information quickly without digging through layers of UI.
    Choose between two themes, Light & Dark
    Option menus are now condensed into 4 windows: Hand Importing, HUD Options, Database Management & Settings.
    Status bar updates with current database, player and tasks being performed by HM2.

**New** Help & Support
    HMTV and the 3rd party video widget will guide you through every aspect of HM2 in easy to follow video tutorials.
    Blue question marks – Click on these question marks to be taken directly to a FAQ page discussing the current HM2 window.
    Interactive FAQ’s – Displayed in the top right corner of HM2, these update in real time based on the last UI element you pressed.

**New** Performance Enhancements
    Overall Hand importing speed is 5x faster than HM1 or competing products.
    Some hand data is now stored in Ram. This enables lightning quick report query response times.

**New** Installation & Setup
    Install and setup streamlined getting you started with zero manual setup.
    Migrate your HM1 or PT3 database to the powerful new HM2 database structure with ease.
    Import HUD’s, HUD Popups & Player Notes from HM1.

**New** HUD Functionality
    The new HUD control panel allows you to instantly see changes to the HUD as you make them.
    Versus hero stats display data based on how opponents play specifically against you. Think someone plays back at you more than others, HM2 will now tell you this.
    New Street By Street HUD for sites that support live tracking. Change your HUD based on what street the action is on.
    Use HUD color box outlines to quickly identify players of interest.
    Quickly change the HUD on live tables with the “Select HUD” overlay.
    Quickly adjust complex HUD settings from live tables using the “Settings” HUD overlay.
    Normalized range stats appear when hovering mouse over the “*” next to player names.
    Auto Rate Rules has 100’s of new stats to use.
    Several pre-configured HUD's come standard; including Harrington’s HUD, Heads Up, Omaha, tournament and Charts.
    HUD Charts allow users new to poker software the ability to learn stat ranges quickly.
    NoteCaddy notes can be optionally displayed on the HUD. These auto-generated player notes are incredibly powerful and allow you to drill down and replay the actual hands that triggered the notes! NoteCaddy is the newest HM app and includes both free and premium notes.
    HUD Popup’s now include a tabbed main popup interface allowing you to display hundreds of stats in a single popup window.
    Popup editor redesigned providing a streamlined popup editor interface.
    Have a massive database and only want to see the last 5k hands from every player? Use the new feature “last X hands” in your HUD.
    Redesigned stat color range charts simplify stat color coding.
    Updated seating preferences menu auto detects most poker site preferred seat positions. One less thing to setup gets you into the game faster.
    Right click note icon to view Player Analysis popup.

**New** Home Tab
    Free productivity widgets combined with video and news widgets offer an unprecedented amount of customizable poker content.
    HMTV
    Cash Results
    App Launcher
    Card Player News
    CardRunners
    Drag the Bar
    ESPN Poker News
    Etc.

**New** Report Tab
    Adding and removing reports is simplified.
    Currently there are over 500 stats in HM2. That's more than double the amount of stats inside of HM1.
    Graph all report data with innovative new graphing options inspired by Holdem Vision.
    Add 34 different Cash Reports.
    Add 23 different Tourney Reports.
    By Poker Site, Cbet success and Races are just a couple of the new Cash Reports.
    Tournament Ante and Stack Size are new Tournament Reports.
    Tourney Tagging allows you to tag tournaments for quick review.
    Hand Heat Map displays overall win/loss ratio’s and hand counts based on starting hands.
    Hand Heat Map also displays overall hand count for starting hands.
    Results Graph allows you to display a graph based on the current hand view.
    Tournament Summary displays overall tournament performance.
    Right click hands to Tweet, send to MYHM account or upload directly to the iPhone.
    Automated tool for adding stats to reports: While adding stats to a report, choosing from multiple categories and hundreds of options, HM2 will auto-suggest matching stats as you type the description of what you want. It doesn't matter if you type 3B, 3-Bet, or 3 Bet, HM2 will help you quickly find the stats that you are looking for.

**New** Session Tab
    The new Session Tab includes a consolidated panel for all the tools most commonly used in an active session.
    Graph current session results
    View session summary stats
    View current hands in a data grid or graph view.

**New** Opponents Tab
    With player analysis your imagination is about the only limitation on the situational filters you can set on the combinations of position and betting lines for an opponent.
    You can instantly see the details of every hand in your opponent's range.
    Quickly filter for common actions narrowing down your opponents range even further.
    View opponents hand strength in a pie chart for Flop, Turn and River.
    View opponent stats in a radar graph
    View opponent stats vs normalized range stats
    Opponent Summaries provides and overall view of all the players in your database.

**New** HM Apps
    Leakbuster - Stop the leaks and start winning more money with Leak Buster. You’ll discover and prevent your recurring mistakes and learn new winning strategies. Available for No Limit & Limit Holdem. Omaha is also available.
    SitNGo Wizard – SitNGo Wizard has long been the standard for tournament analysis and it’s got a new look for HM2. Whether you are new to SitNGo's or an experienced player, SitNGo Wizard will help analyze and transform your game, finding and eliminating costly mistakes.
    TableNinja – Play more tables with less effort increasing your hourly win rate. Available for both PokerStars and Party Poker, TableNinja is the standard in hotkey performance software.
    Table Scanner – Table Scanner helps identify the best tables, and it's fully integrated into Hold'em Manager. Table Scanner scans the lobby of your favorite poker room and presents detailed table and player stats based on your Hold'em Manager database, allowing you to quickly spot profitable tables.
    NoteCaddy – NoteCaddy takes notes for you. Not just any notes, relevant notes based on actual hands, not stats. NoteCaddy is an incredibly powerful tool everyone should have in their bag of arsenal.
    Tilt Breaker is a session management tool designed to keep you within the boundaries of your best game. Tilt Breaker identifies the thresholds where you historically start losing, and ends your session when you reach those critical points by utilizing a variety of Stop Loss and Bankroll Management features.

**New** Filters
    37 premade filters ship with HM2 allowing you to see how complex filters are created.
    Commonly used filters are added to main filter page. (Basic Filters)
    Hole Cards Omaha redesigned unlocking thousands of Omaha hand filter combinations.
    Redesigned Board Texture filters simplifies board texture selection
    Hand Values, Filter by Actions and Advanced Filters overhauled adding quick filters
    New Filter by Bet Size – Filter by specific facing bet size actions

**New** HM Sync
    If you play on both a laptop and a desktop, you already know what a pain it is to keep all your hands updated in both computers. With HM Sync, those concerns are a thing of the past.
    Free for the first six months, then $20 per year, HM Sync allows you to automatically sync your database between the two PC's that your license is authorized on.
    HM Sync serves as a remote back-up of your poker software database - you will only be a click away in restoring it.
    This is an optional service.
    Rest assured that all hands are privately and securely stored on HM cloud servers.
    Your hands will never be combined with the hands of any other player - each customer has their individual cloud database.

**New** Replayer
    · Replayer built from the ground up including all your favorite HM1 replayer features along with:
    View street by street equity.
    View streaming hand notes.
    Instantly upload hands to MYHM or your mobile device.
    Current action now highlighted on the table.
    Change your HUD right from the replayer window.

**New** Note Taking System
    Create custom hand tags
    Player notes and hand notes included.
    All hand views have the new note system embedded
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Unfortunately I cannot justify the cost of HM2. I do not think this state of affairs is satisfactory. I purchased HM with the understanding that you would provide the necessary updates in a timely manner. Clearly all your priorities are focused on HM2 and never mind your HM1 customers. Today there was an update at 888 Poker and HM1 does not work at all there now. Please confirm that you also do not intend to update this problem either in a timely manner. At least with that knowledge I can opt to go for a free service elsewhere. I am extremely unhappy with the service you are providing me.
    Last edited by sashasharpley; 10-22-2013 at 06:06 AM.

We'll still write a bugticket for the 888poker HM1 issue, but I have no eta when this will be fixed, even if it's just a minor handhistory formatting change.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    We'll still write a bugticket for the 888poker HM1 issue, but I have no eta when this will be fixed, even if it's just a minor handhistory formatting change.
    Is that it? You don't feel it is necessary to comment on the rest of what I said?

HM1 stopped getting non-critical updates after HM2 was released.

The 888poker update, might be fixed for HM1, but could take weeks.
    If the same bug also occurs in HM2 it will be fixed a lot faster, but it will still be fixed for HM2 first.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I wish to make a complaint about the service being provided for HM1 - how may I do that?

I have passed this along to Morny.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

888 should work if you update:

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._10Oct2013.exe
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by sashasharpley View Post
    I wish to make a complaint about the service being provided for HM1 - how may I do that?
    Please email me on pmorny@holdemmanager.com with details of your issue and ill respond as soon as possible.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.