Joining tables when already on waiting list lets you leave the waiting list - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This problem appeared when the tables in the lobby began to mark in bold italic text with a red/blue color

I hope this will be fixed in the next release

This is not fixes in 11.06b. Please come with a small fix. Nothing is more frustrating than being first on the waiting list for a juicy table and suddenly you're off this list and when you join again you have 8 people in front of you.

I'll forward it

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    This is not fixes in 11.06b. Please come with a small fix. Nothing is more frustrating than being first on the waiting list for a juicy table and suddenly you're off this list and when you join again you have 8 people in front of you.
    +1, it's very annoying. I've already stop using table scanner because of that... loosing first place on the waiting list on great table is very irritating... plz fix it soon...

+1,000,000

Yea here too. Was wondering what the hell it was. Frikking annoying. Would be wonderful if you guys could fix it.

Its high priority on the list for the table scanner development but i can't give you any ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Its high priority on the list for the table scanner development but i can't give you any ETA.
    Ok thanks. If you switch to client side it works fine! So the issue is prob with the pokerstars server?!?

Just so you know.

KR

common guys, still not fixed in 6c, and this bug is already mentioned 6 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    ehm, what is called high priority??? new version, 06d but still not working for almost 8 weeks now...