How to filter vs. player?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to filter vs. player?

I've set my filters to show hands where I had my cbet raised being OOP with the hand going to showdown. I want to use this filter to analyze a specific opponent I have 12k hands on
    1. Using the "vs player" filter in the "Basic filters" tab, it only brings one hand, and in that hand he merely folded preflop; he wasn't the one that carried out the postflop action I filtered.
    2. Using the "vs player" filter from "more reports", I get the same result.
    3. Removing the "vs player" filter from the "Basics filters" tab, and looking at the "vs player" filter from "more reports", I get the same result.

How about switching to the 12k villain and then filter the hand from his point of view? This might have the benefit of also seeing when he did this to other players as well as you.

How I do that?

Change the active player by clicking the player name in the bottom right corner and change to the other player.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Still doesn't work, still same issues like in the last post.
    Even without switching the active player and keeping it as myself, I can see certain hands vs. the player in the overall tab, but not in the vs. player tab, or with the vs. player filter.

Can you tell us the exact combination of filters you are using and/or save the filter to disc and attach it to the thread?

Don't know how to attach the filter the the thread, so I'll show the exact filter.

Filter.png

With this filter, using the VsPlayer tab, only 3 hands show.
    In the overall tab, I can see another hand (there might be more) that wasn't included in the VsPlayer tab. That hand was a split pot.

Try this filter, it's for you carrying out the villains action, you call a pfr and then raise a CBet. The extra Flop action is R stops XR hands showing up. Test this out to make sure it's what you are after.

If it is then switch to villain and run the filter again, and then run it Vs player (Your s/n)
    This should then only show the hands where he made this exact play against you.

MtSplashmore.jpg

I've attached the basic filter as shown ^^
    If it works you can add any dates/stakes as necessary.

There is obviously a whole different lot of ways these hands will get to showdown, but you can group them by looking down the line column in the report

You need to switch to advanced reply to get the file attach button (circled)

AttachFilter.jpg

Hth
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Mt.Splashmore View Post
    Don't know how to attach the filter the the thread, so I'll show the exact filter.
    Once you use the 'save filter' button as shown in the post above you just need to use the 'manage attachments' button when making Post Reply > Go Advanced.

I loaded the filter, and switched to villain as per the 4th post in this thread. Only 7 hands showed in the Overall tab with only one of them involving me as the PFR. That same hand isn't shown in the VsPlayer tab. When I select myself using the "vs. player" filter in the more filters tab, no hands show; not even the one hand in the Overall tab shows.

As per my HUD, using the RvsHCBFIRPPFIP stat, there should be at least 3 hands where he raised me.