Players Tab Issues & Questions

Default Players Tab Issues & Questions

Player Tab Issues & Questions

1) Doesn't remember user-made settings/changes. For example, if you chose other than 'All Poker Sites', like Full Tilt. Players tab remembers # of Players, Date (but not if you restart), Min Hands, etc., but defaults to 'Party Poker' (which I cannot play) rather than the site I chose previously, like Full Tilt. (defaults to 'All Poker Sites' if you restart!) Also, column width changes aren't preserved; reverts to default after each run. Seems inconsistent and not user-friendly.

I'd like for my settings to be preserved, (esp. if I simply leave the tab) even if I shut down & restart HM. Or, at least have an option to preserve my settings or one-click to default settings.

2) In the Players tab, how might I create my own 'Reports'? Or, modify existing Reports?

3) I'd like to have the option to print out the reports - 'Player Summary' 'Player Analysis' & 'Report Analysis'. I'd prefer HM create a one-click formatted report, but maybe the easiest is to give us the option to create spreadsheets or document files.

4) Player Detail pop-up - It would be a nice to have the ability to print out all or parts of this very interesting pop-up. I have some questions about the contents of this pop-up; I'll start another thread.

Thanks for your time.

It seems your points are all suggestions. You can post them here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Well, most of them are. But, not saving my chosen Poker Site and changing it to Party Poker is a bug, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    Well, most of them are. But, not saving my chosen Poker Site and changing it to Party Poker is a bug, in my opinion.
    I will report it to Roy, thx.