Merge updated HH, no tourneys imported

Default Merge updated HH, no tourneys imported

Hi,

Merge updated the hand history format I guess, so no HUD for me and no results as no tourneys are imported. When can we expect a fix?

Thanks.

Default Stats Not Displaying on Carbon Poker After Update Last Night (10/15/2013)

Carbon Poker updated their software last night and now I can't get Hold'em Manager to show the stats on the tables. It appears to be importing the hand history and table manager is recognizing the tables but is showing the tables with 0/10 players. Anyone else having this issue?

Yea same for me. I attached a copy of a new HH for comparison. As far as I can tell the only thing that changed was removing the date and the name of the tournament from the HH but who knows I may have missed something.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by latilen View Post
    Hi,

Merge updated the hand history format I guess, so no HUD for me and no results as no tourneys are imported. When can we expect a fix?

Thanks.
    Ditto.

When I try to force import it just shows an error for the hands I have played today since update.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 7608. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7608 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 7608. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7608 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    SO no HUD on Carbon for now correct?

Correct. This bug also affects HM2 (and PT3/PT4).
    Merge is now aware they screwed up with their update, and consider it a bug on their part.

So it's likely, they'll fix it with an update of the Merge client, before HoldemManager adds a fix for the new handhistory formatting:

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - Merge (Carbon, etc) Discussion Thread
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here