Filters

Thread: Filters

Default Filters

Do you have a complete list of filters you can use?

I mean, u post several examples using bb, ante, but how im i supposed to know what i can filter for?

Im looking to define preset raise to 2.5bb when im from the btn, how can i do that?

Thanks

Hi,

It is not possible to set bets depending on position, however we have a feature request written up for this, the latest ticket for this is HM-6888 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-6888 is resolved.

You can set filters if you wish to use it all the time set it to "Always", if you just want a certain filter for Cash you can filter "iscash" for tournaments only filter "istournament" you can also have like mentioned in the FAQ bb > < = and also filters for antes > < etc
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback