HU vs DATABASE

Thread: HU vs DATABASE

Default HU vs DATABASE

Hi Guys, I bought Holdem Manager yesterday, and seems everything work fine correctly apart from 1 thing.

I have imported more than 10 thousand hands from my full tilt folder with 5000 players but everytime I play , HU doesnt pick up information from the database but give only stats as you play.

1 Question: Why HU doesnt pick up information store on my database but only give me stats as we speak?

2 Question: Is possible to have stats of a table where I am not sitting down, where I only observe?

Please help me and I am sure you will help many.

cheers
    pokerlover

Hi, check your HUD Options - HUD Filters. You are probably filtering out data from the players in the database based on # players

We can't discuss data mining and FTP since they are against this

Thanks,

Roy

Default please be more clear

sorry but can you please be more clear. everything is default on my pc. when i go to table where i reckonize players and I just observe (this is also in poker stars) ,HU dont give me the stats of the player. Even If i sit down HU only give me stats as this is a new player but I have more than 500 hands of this guy. how to fix the problem please. cheers in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pokerlover54 View Post
    sorry but can you please be more clear. everything is default on my pc. when i go to table where i reckonize players and I just observe (this is also in poker stars) ,HU dont give me the stats of the player. Even If i sit down HU only give me stats as this is a new player but I have more than 500 hands of this guy. how to fix the problem please. cheers in advance
    Hi,

About prefetching PokerStars: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

For FTP's prefetch, I can't speak about that here, because it's in relation with datamining. Try 2+2.