HUD not updating, how to downgrade version?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not updating, how to downgrade version?

The HUD has been malfunctioning since yesterday's update, it won't automatically update. Now before you suggest I do X and Y, the problem is on your end not on mine, the only events that occurred between the moment it was working fine and the moment stopped working was the accidental close of HM2 (clicking the X instead of minimizing it) and the update of HEM2.
    Last edited by KingAce; 10-06-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Rolling back versions is not wise since we need to know what is causing your problems and we don't have any other significant amounts of similar reports.

Which site/games are you playing? This is the basic amount of information you should at least provide whenever complaining about importing/HUD issues.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

*Note that these Site Time Adjustments have been moved to the new Site Setup menu that does not yet have a FAQ created. See attached image - 10.05.2013-14.42.30 - fozzy71's library

Please try our new Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here

If you need to try to roll back because none of that helped you can find a manual link in the beta release thread but I would be surprised if that fixes your issues - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-0-7902-a.html

Which site/games are you playing? This is the basic amount of information you should at least provide whenever complaining about importing/HUD issues.
    Espacejeux, Hold'em Cash, SNGs & MTTs.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.
    It's been in English for as long as I've been playing there and unless HEM2 changed my poker client's settings on its own, it is still in English.
    Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment
    Like I've said earlier, there is a hundred percent chance that the problem is HEM2 related. The HUD updates randomly, in the past 2 hours it has updated 2 or 3 times. It is really weird, it's my first time having a problem with HEM or HEM2

Please try our new Priority Support Tool for the 'HUD is not working' topic.

You can read more about the Priority Support Tool here

If you need to try to roll back because none of that helped you can find a manual link in the beta release thread but I would be surprised if that fixes your issues - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-0-7902-a.html
    I'll just do that if I can't fix HEM2 before the end of the day, it is very likely to fix my issue considering the only part of the equation that changed was HEM2 updating.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAce View Post
    Espacejeux, Hold'em Cash, SNGs & MTTs.......
    Do you use some sort of 3rd party software with hm2 to convert the hands to a different site/network? We do not support this Espacejeux site natively as it uses the GTECH G2 software on the international.ca network.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Do you use some sort of 3rd party software with hm2 to convert the hands to a different site/network? We do not support this Espacejeux site natively as it uses the GTECH G2 software on the international.ca network.
    It's been natively working, with absolutely nothing malfunctioning, with this network for years.
    My solution so far has been to use Poker Tracker 4, although it isn't bad, I still prefer HEM2 and I've grown accustomed to it. Please fix this issue, the link you provided for rolling back to a previous, non-broken, version is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAce View Post
    It's been natively working, with absolutely nothing malfunctioning, with this network for years.
    My solution so far has been to use Poker Tracker 4, although it isn't bad, I still prefer HEM2 and I've grown accustomed to it. Please fix this issue, the link you provided for rolling back to a previous, non-broken, version is invalid.
    We had to pull the 7902 beta and soft delete that thread I had linked to so you can't see it now.

Try rolling back to 7877 or 7852.

got the same problem here (since last update) and I have heard that other players have it too, on the ongame.it network.
    should I roll back?

edit: not same exact problem, as the hud won't update and also hem2 stops importing hands every 5 minutes, and then I can't quit the program without ending the process via task manager. as I quit it and relaunch it, it would work for 5 minutes and then go stuck again.
    Last edited by onelouder11; 10-07-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onelouder11 View Post
    got the same problem here (since last update) and I have heard that other players have it too, on the ongame.it network.
    should I roll back?

edit: not same exact problem, as the hud won't update and also hem2 stops importing hands every 5 minutes, and then I can't quit the program without ending the process via task manager. as I quit it and relaunch it, it would work for 5 minutes and then go stuck again.
    roll back to 7877, we are testing a possible fix for this issue.

We had to pull the 7902 beta and soft delete that thread I had linked to so you can't see it now.

Try rolling back to 7877 or 7852.
    Rolling back to a previous version fixed it, thanks!

roll back to 7877, we are testing a possible fix for this issue.
    hey, I did the rollback and it works now, but I just noticed another problem, now my db grew to 165G and I only have 370k hands.
    Yes I use NC and have had for a while now without problems. I have followed the instructions for a full vacuum and reindex via pgadmin, it freed like 3G, the DB is still over 160G DB. What to do? ty.