Preflop Defaultbet Problem

Default Preflop Defaultbet Problem

Hi,

I have selected in the "Pot Betting"Tab as Preflop Defaultbet 2,5 BB plus 0BB for Limper, what always worked.
    Since yesterday it doesn't work anymore, the betsize in the Fulltiltwindow is changing all time super fast from 2,5BB to a higher amount (I think to potbet) and back.
    I didn't change any settings.
    What can I do ?

The problem is still there.
    But i know now whats wrong. TN is switching very fast between 2 betsizes: "Pot Betting"Tab as Preflop Defaultbet 2,5 BB in TableNinja and the middle Tab above the betsize window in FullTilt.
    What can I do ?

The problem is still there.
    But i know now whats wrong. TN is switching very fast between 2 betsizes: "Pot Betting"Tab in TNFT -->Defaultbets-->Preflop = 2,5 BB AND the middle Pot-Tab above the betsize window in FullTilt.
    Last edited by HelloSir; 10-06-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Hello ?

Hi

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback