TN2 problem on stars - bets make itselfs.

Default TN2 problem on stars - bets make itselfs.

Hi. I play poker about 6 years and always use some kind of soft for fast play (i mean that im not totaly noob in software). TN1 before and now TN2.

But i have problem now that i cant fix and have no idea.

I use some key for making bet sizing (but without clicking bet) and other keys for fold , check , and bet.

Now the problem: i play seesion ( on pokerstars zoom 6-max tables) and all okey,but at random point on all tables where is my action needed, some actions starts making without me ( the same action on all table). Like bet, check or fold.

In log of tablenija i saw repeatet key of this action in real time. I cant stop this (F1 for stoping global keys doesnt work). Its look like cycle that doesnt end. Its stop only when i closed TN2. When i opened it again - all okey. But then at random point that happen again and again.

I loose alot of money at this 2 days trying to undestand how to fix this problem (when bets making with random hand).

With TN2 i use HM2 and tiltbreaker.

Hi,

Can you please do the following, go to hot keys > Problems Encountered a problem and assign a hotkey

Then reproduce the issue where it keeps making action for you without you doing anything then when it happens click the problem hotkey and send us your log

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback