Questions on Using TN Only for Annoyances

Default Questions on Using TN Only for Annoyances

1. If I want to use TN only for annoyances, and don't want TN to interfere at all with the table that Stars wants to pull up, can I do that? What options would I select to eliminate any TN table control?

2. Is there a way to have TN click "Whenever Possible" for any Stars rebuy?

Thanks.

1) Are you saying you don't want the tables to popup? You want to manually go to the table? If so in the table control section tick manually cycled/clicked this means otkeys will target whatever table is manually clicked on or cycled to using the Cycling Hotkeys

Also if you don't want tables to popup go to options > advanced multi table options in pokerstars and disable popup active table

2) Go to the Opening/Closing tab > Tournaments > tick Auto rebuy if you want it to rebuy twice then click double rebuy
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for your reply. A couple of follow-up questions please:

1. I'm not seeing "Manually cycled/clicked" under Table Control, where is it?

For some reason I get smoother results using Stars hotkeys instead of TN hotkeys, so I want TN to not interfere with whatever table Stars makes active. Right now it is sometimes pulling up a different table while I'm deciding on action for the table that Stars has made active. So I wanted a way for it to exercise no control over what is the active table.

2. I'm using 2.2.61.0 but don't see an Opening/Closing tab. In the Annoyances tab, there are options for Auto Rebuy and Double Auto-Rebuy, but I want the "Whenever Possible" option clicked on all my Stars rebuys.

1) When colleague told about "Manually cycling" option - she was reffered to the build 2.2.63+
    It will be public soon (very possibly - today).
    build 63+ has rewamped Cycling section, you can try different things introduced and added there (when it will be public).

2) Autorebuy\addon settings in TN2 are on Annoyances tab
    "Whenever Possible" means: if Stars client offers double rebuy and you set in TN both autorebyus - it will be double.
    Last edited by Sarek; 09-27-2013 at 01:39 PM.