Reports on players tab

Default Reports on players tab

Hi,
    I would like to be able to somehow specify the columns in a report (on the players tab) covering all players in the database; i.e. similar to the default stats report, but with a free choice of columns/stats. (The extra stats that I would like to include are all available from the stat selection window under cash games –> reports when I analyze just one player.) Is this possible? Actually I would be somewhat surprised if it is not possible, since I think that it is a rather fundamental operation to be able to tabulate specific stats for all players. Anyway, I haven’t found a way to do it, but I’m very new to Hold’Em Manager.
    If it is not implemented, maybe one straightforward solution for a future release would be to make it possible to add or remove columns/stats, just like on the cash games –> reports tab? Another solution is of course to make it possible to write custom reports for this tab as well.

This is all on the to do list but not available currently, if your eager to see it added you can suggest/vote for it here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.