Session bug + Not Showing session hero stats (?)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Session bug + Not Showing session hero stats (?)

Hey there, so i dont know what happened, you can see in this print http://i.imgur.com/eSlUKTl.png
    its all wrong, and i dont know my next move here, should i restore my pc to a date that was working fine, if i create a new database should fix? also when i am at the tables, my hero session stats "stop" counting after 10 or 15 hands, maybe less.

Thank you and sorry about my english

Please download the same version of postgresql that you have now from Download PostgreSQL | EnterpriseDB. Uninstall yours, and install this update.

Please create a new database.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the green + sign

3) Name it, click ok.

4) Import the hands from c:\hm2archive
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i did that, but nothing changes

After you've imported your hands into a NEW empty database, it still shows the 3049 hands winnings = $0.00 for one of the sessions?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    After you've imported your hands into a NEW empty database, it still shows the 3049 hands winnings = $0.00 for one of the sessions?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

not really but, didnt fixed nothing at all, look: http://i.imgur.com/jG3XfXa.png

w7, windows firewall and avast, the files already have "run as admin" and the UAC is already turned off

What's bugged exactly in your last screenshot?
    Is there another session if you scroll down that does use most of the 10.964 hands?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

What's bugged exactly in your last screenshot?
    Is there another session if you scroll down that does use most of the 10.964 hands?
    look session length and total hands.... i play cash games.... HM is not saving (auto-importing) all HERO hands of the sessions....

Please download the same version of postgresql that you have now from Download PostgreSQL | EnterpriseDB. Uninstall yours, and install this update.

Now Please create a new database.

3) Name it, click ok.

Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

Now Please create a new database.

3) Name it, click ok.

already did that, look post #3, what if i download another postgre version?