TN2 don't click "I'm back"

Default TN2 don't click "I'm back"

I've tried black theme, hyper simple theme and nova theme... TN2 never click "I'm back" button... So multitabling is impossible. I'm using TN2 v. 2.2.53.0 (but also tried new beta). Funny that everyone have just problems with this "better new version" of TN... thx

Hi,

Is it that it doesn't work at all or that it is delayed? I have tested this on both cash and tournaments and it works for me. Please do the following:

go to setup > advanced: edit settings

A new window will open up do the following

In the settings box type the following postpone_click_im_back

In the value section type 1

Click set

Restart Table Ninja.

Let me know if this works.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Is it that it doesn't work at all or that it is delayed? I have tested this on both cash and tournaments and it works for me. Please do the following:

go to setup > advanced: edit settings

A new window will open up do the following

In the settings box type the following postpone_click_im_back

In the value section type 1

Click set

Restart Table Ninja.

Let me know if this works.
    Click I'm back function didn't work at all but after this fix it works fine for me. thx

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Default delayed "im back"

hi the delay on "im back" feature is too long it takes roughly 30 seconds!!!!! this is too long as its causing me to miss the following hand sometimes! any advice pleas???????????

Hi,

What site is this happening on? Can you reproduce and send us the log file

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 1178berg View Post
    hi the delay on "im back" feature is too long it takes roughly 30 seconds!!!!! this is too long as its causing me to miss the following hand sometimes! any advice pleas???????????
    Hi 1178berg,

Have you seen Denise's answer about resetting the value for postpone_click_im_back ?
    If you have a newer version (2.2.124+), resetting this should be like this:
    1. Copy the following 2 lines to clipboard:
    -------------------------------
    [tn2_settings]
    postpone_click_im_back=1
    -------------------------------

2. Go to Setup tab, and click "Advanced"
    3. In Settings tab, click "Import"
    4. Restart TN2.

Please let us know if this works.

Best,
    John