Only Global Hotkeys are working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Only Global Hotkeys are working

When I start TN2 the taskbar icon is half green and half red. When I let the mouse over the icon it says "only global hotkeys are working".
    The hotkeys doesn't work in game and tables don't popup when is my turn to act, why??

Hi Gugupoker

There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
    - the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is
    - the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

Please see this thread for more information on

Hotkeys - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-20-a.html

Cycling - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-16-a.html

Please also read the trouble shooting FAQ if you haven't done so already - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...oting-faq.html

For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
    - disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
    - for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
    - for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
    - FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
    - If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
    - for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
    - for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

If you continue to have problems please let us know.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi sideshow,

now the configuration at PokerStars is correct and I'm running it as adm, but I still have some issues:

- When TN2 starts the program says that UAC is not disabled (but it is).
    - The tables not aways pop up when is my turn to act, sometimes they do, sometimes don't.
    - When the tables pop up is a bit slower than when using PokerStars table pop up enabled (can I use PS table popup on?).
    - The bets are not rounding to 1 SB like they should.

Hi,

1) I take it you are using windows 8? If so then this message will appear so you can ignore it, it should not cause any problems with TN2 functionality

2) Are you manually clicking or are you using Hot keys? What version do you have please make sure you are using the latest 2.2.55 to get this version go to the updates tab > get latest version. Are you using a layout in TN or Poker client layout?

3) This should not be happening can you please do the following go to the hot keys tab > actions > you will see a section where you can assign a hot key to encountered a problem so please reproduce the issue, as soon as it happens click the encountered problem hotkey this will show us then in the log when the issue occurred. then send us the log file

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

email support@tableninja.com

4) Please make sure you have the latest version, also make sure you are running TN2 as admin
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

1-) Yes, I'm using Windows 8.

2-) What you mean by manually clicking? Under Cycling options I checked "Popup table whenever action is required" and "Table In Foreground". I'm using a PokerStars custom layout (and set "None" at TN2 table layout).

3-) This is not a problem, I just think that when using "Popup table whenever action is required" ON at PokerStars the tables pop up faster, givin a better gaming experience. I'll find any problems turning it ON at PokerStars and OFF aff TN2?

4-) Think this is solved.

1) Ok you can ignore this message

2) Are you manually clicking fold, bet etc or are you using the Hot keys in TN2?

3) We don't recommend this, but if you do decide to use the option in PS you need to disable it in TN2

2-) Manually. My PokerStars layout could be causing trouble?

If PokerStars layout is not standard (and supported by TN2) - not only "could" but "definitelly" caused.
    TableNinja is currently compatible with the Classic, Hyper-Simple, No-Images, Black, and Nova themes.
    Also you can use these two TiltBuster themes: TB-TableNinja and TB-TableNinja-NoImages.
    Any other layout is NOT compatible.

Layout I mean the table positioning at my screen.

Hi,

Are you using a Layout in Pokerstars or TN? If so what layout?