Only Global Hotkeys are working - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm using a cascade layout that I made at PokerStars.

Tables popup pretty fast for me, However if you want to use the Popup feature in PS then i suggest you disable the feature in TN, also please update to the latest version as we have worked on layouts in that build.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by gugupoker View Post
    Hi sideshow,

now the configuration at PokerStars is correct and I'm running it as adm, but I still have some issues:

- When TN2 starts the program says that UAC is not disabled (but it is).
    - The tables not aways pop up when is my turn to act, sometimes they do, sometimes don't.
    - When the tables pop up is a bit slower than when using PokerStars table pop up enabled (can I use PS table popup on?).
    - The bets are not rounding to 1 SB like they should.
    Hi gugupoker,

1. Next version will have that warning off
    2. The popup should work much better now (2.2.61)
    3. While we recommend you use TN2's popping up - we have some very cool features that PS doesn't have (namely, if you're in another application and mouse is not hovering a table, the table will popup right behind your app + the first-in-line always shows up behind the active table), we would like to test with your specific settings - because tables should popup very fast.
    Having said that, you can turn off TN2 Popup and enable it from PS - you will get a warning from us, but that should be ok.
    4. Rounding of bets should be fixed now.

Best,
    John