Help with table-popup - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. It's in the program itself. When I want an explenation of a selection, ie "steal focus from other apps if mouse...." When I place the curser over that menu/selection, a text shows an explenation BUT it disappears after a few seconds, so that I can't read it all! I have to move the cursor away and then hower the selection Again. And Again - and Again......

2. Actually no need because its not worth much when it's not calculated "on the fly" (see abowe)

3. Why not like pokerstars ? that seems rather easy.

4. B would be nice. C is allready implemented if I'm not wrong.

And the last thing with my target table not popping up if I'm on another table, still does'nt Work! Maybe only if I select "table under mouse + move mouse to that table" - but I don't want that!

Let me explain it Again: Today I played 9 tables tiled. I see the lower right table has dealt me 92o so I manyally click the "pre"-fold button on that table. Then another table turns green (target table) but it does NOT popup allthough I have marked "popup table whenever....." and I have to MANUALLY click on that table with the mouse to get the hotkeys working at that table.

Thanks,
    Jimmy

Hi,

1) I see what you mean, i have written up a ticket on this and notified the developers, the latest ticket on this is HM-7518 if you wish to be notified of this please email support@tableninja.com with the subject Notify me when HM-7518 is resolved.

3) I have informed the developers on this.

4) I have written up a feature for this and informed the developers, the ticket on this feature is HM-7519 again if you wish to be notified do the same as above.

About the table popup are you using a layout in TN2 or a PS layout? Have you popup table enabled in both PS and TN2 if so please disable Popup table in PS go to options > advanced options
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks,

I don't have table popup enabled in Pokerstars - only in TN.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dadwizz View Post
    4. B would be nice. C is allready implemented if I'm not wrong.

And the last thing with my target table not popping up if I'm on another table, still does'nt Work! Maybe only if I select "table under mouse + move mouse to that table" - but I don't want that!

Let me explain it Again: Today I played 9 tables tiled. I see the lower right table has dealt me 92o so I manyally click the "pre"-fold button on that table. Then another table turns green (target table) but it does NOT popup allthough I have marked "popup table whenever....." and I have to MANUALLY click on that table with the mouse to get the hotkeys working at that table.

Thanks,
    Jimmy
    Hi,

4. B can be done. C is not already implemented - what I meant by "C" is: play a sound, but don't necessary steal the focus from the active application. In other words, say you're in Firefox (which is maximized) - then action comes on a table, at that point, we play a sound - then you can decide what you want to do.

5. About the table not popping up, here is the rationale (I'm assuming you use Table In Foreground):
    Once you manually click a table, that table will remain active until you act on it, manually click another table, or cycle to first in line. Therefore, when you click pre-fold button on that table, we'll hold that table in foreground until you manually act on it.

I know you clicked "pre"-fold button, but realizing this in TN is very time consuming. The solutions are as the following:
    a. If you were to have a hotkey for pre-folding (AA Check/Fold), and TN can monitor against that - and then we could mark this table as "acted on" (so that TN can move you to another table). Note that this is not implemented right now, but we can do it.
    b. (something that already works) After you click "pre"-fold, you can hit the "cycle to first in line" hotkey. This will "unmark" the table, and when action comes on another table, it will pop it up

Best,
    John

Hi John,

I will try the "cycle to first in line" cause that seems to do what I need. Still it would be nice to have an option that would do both; popup over any other application AND Automatic cycle to first in line whatever you do and whereever you are.

OR - I might just play stacked in a corner ;-D

Best to U2,
    Jimmy

Administrator

Hi John,

I will try the "cycle to first in line" cause that seems to do what I need. Still it would be nice to have an option that would do both; popup over any other application AND Automatic cycle to first in line whatever you do and whereever you are.

OR - I might just play stacked in a corner ;-D

Best to U2,
    Jimmy
    Hi Jimmy,

I just thought of another possibility: keep the table you manually clicked as active until you move your mouse away from the table. Would that make it easier?

About popup over any other application - that is also possible, and we'll implement it in the near future.

Best,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    I just thought of another possibility: keep the table you manually clicked as active until you move your mouse away from the table. Would that make it easier?
    Sorry, don't understand that.

Tried today with the "cycle to first in line", and it seems to work okay.

Hi,

So this works for you?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Administrator

Sorry, don't understand that.

Tried today with the "cycle to first in line", and it seems to work okay.
    Great!

About keep the table you manually clicked ...

Here's what I said previously:

About the table not popping up, here is the rationale (I'm assuming you use Table In Foreground):
    Once you manually click a table, that table will remain active until you act on it, manually click another table, or cycle to first in line. Therefore, when you click pre-fold button on that table, we'll hold that table in foreground until you manually act on it.

I can add a checkbox more or less like "If I move mouse away from the table I clicked on, bring the First-In-Line to Foreground"

Best,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jtorjo View Post
    I can add a checkbox more or less like "If I move mouse away from the table I clicked on, bring the First-In-Line to Foreground"
    Damn, is TN2 so "opensource" so that you can just "add a checkbox more or less like....." when you feel like it ? :-)

Thanks, but I just hop e to see the 4b (An option for the active table to popup over your active application and steal focus) and hopefully together with Automatic cycle to first in line.

Thanks
    Jimmy