Pontoplay

Thread: Pontoplay

Default Pontoplay

Hi,
    Does holdem manager support Ponto Poker - Ponto Poker

It is an iranian site.

Even if it doesnt support a HUD, maybe there is a way to import the hand histories , so i can track my progress that way.

The hand histories seem to be saved in a " .db " file

we do not support them, and I'm not sure it would be possible, depending on the hand history status.

Site support is added, depending on traffic and demand. Smaller independent networks without much traffic probably will not be supported.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

We don't support Ponto Poker. Is this site using it's own unique software/client?

What formatting do they use for the handhistories? Sent us a .db file.
    Since this site is so small (in traffic) it's unlikely we will support this... but maybe someone on 2+2 can (or already has) written a converter which can convert to Ponto Poker handhistory formatting to for example a universal (PartyPoker) formatting.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I don't need a HUD to appear on the site, I simply need to import the HH for my database.

Can you please look at this history file to see if its possible?

But first I am having trouble attaching the HH file to this post. Maybe because its a .db file. Can I email it to you instead?

Email us the file.

But again.. since this site is so small (in traffic) it's unlikely we will support this handhistory format (if they use a unique formatting).. maybe someone on 2+2 can (or already has) written a converter which can convert to Ponto Poker handhistory formatting to for example a universal (PartyPoker) formatting.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here